What are the three most important things to make a dub great?
- Not doing literal translations of the script
- VAs matching the characters they play
- Being true to the spirit of the Japanese script
What is your top 10 dubs of the past 3 years?
- My Hero Academia
- Hunter x Hunter 2011
- Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
- One Punch Man
- The Disasterous Life of Saiki K
- Assassination Classroom
What are your top 10 iconic dubs of all time?
(not using any repeats from the previous list)
- Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
- Baka and Test
- Spice and Wolf
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Black Lagoon