I'm Tumblr_

• Hello everyone! :)

My name is Tumblr_ and this is my first day on Funimantion. I don't really know what I'm supposed to say here lmao. Anyways umm, I hope I can have a great time here :D. I won't be super active, but I'll be here every now and then.

I've got a question, I was looking in the new posts section and I found out that there is a tournament going on now. Is it okay if I vote for my favorite character as well or is it to late for me to enter?

I hope you have a nice day! And don't forget, Tumblr is awesome :).

• Welcome to da forums :). I like tumblr as well.
    To answer your question, sure you can :)

• I know it's you, Anthony.

Stop trying to cheat. -_-

• Tumblr buddies :D. And about the tournament, thanks for answering me but I don't think I'm going to participate :(. I just read a post a mod made and I don't want to get in trouble. (Because I have a brother and we are on the same ip) He sounds really mean the mod so I don't want to take any chances. I was really hoping to participate though because I saw that one of my favourite characters was in the top 8 (Kogami) (he's so hawt). Anyways, I don't want to get in trouble so I hope that he can win next year. I was really happy he got so far, I went to all the threads where he was and I saw that he won every match. It's a shame though :(, oh well. No point in being sad, there is always next year.

Edit: I just finished writing my post and I saw the mod's post, Anthony is my brother (I'm literally not kidding, please don't get him in trouble)

• Lmao, I'm sad Kogami isn't moving forward but I wouldn't stoop so low to create an account just for the purpose of cheating.

• Salutations, fellow member.

• @Tumblr_:

He sounds really mean the mod so I don't want to take any chances.

Finally, someone who /agree with me and "sees the light" for once on these forums… you better watch out, the Spaceman's gonna take ur guns away, Tumblr! You just need to get a forum picture, and wez all set :)

https://youtu.be/7k3NB_VPM3I

…on other news, what is more interesting is that apparently Spaceman can see your IP; usually more of an ADMIN thing (as he cannot effect bans on anyone, anyways), but no matter...

• @thegrandalliance:

Finally, someone who /agree with me and "sees the light" for once on these forums… you better watch out, the Spaceman's gonna take ur guns away, Tumblr! You just need to get a forum picture, and wez all set :)

https://youtu.be/7k3NB_VPM3I

…on other news, what is more interesting is that apparently Spaceman can see your IP; usually more of an ADMIN thing (as he cannot effect bans on anyone, anyways), but no matter...

I'm thinking of a picture to put, haven't decided yet.

Edit: What's up with the I can't post my message? I replied and it said I had to wait 30 seconds but I haven't replied to anyone in the past 30 seconds. Then when I come to the thread my post is there. Weird

• @Tumblr_:

Edit: What's up with the I can't post my message? I replied and it said I had to wait 30 seconds but I haven't replied to anyone in the past 30 seconds. Then when I come to the thread my post is there. Weird

For some reason posts are sent in double but since the forum doesn't allow posting more than once every 30 seconds we receive that error but the first post is still being made.

Welcome to the forums Tumblr_.
    But how much do you have to love a website to call yourself by that name?

• @the_krock:

For some reason posts are sent in double but since the forum doesn't allow posting more than once every 30 seconds we receive that error but the first post is still being made.

Speaking of which, do you think they'll ever fix that problem? Lol

• @nubguy:

Speaking of which, do you think they'll ever fix that problem? Lol

Doesn't seem like it lol, I'm kind of used to it now, but it still is annoying nonetheless. Let's just hope the new website/forum will really be launched in september.

• @the_krock:

Doesn't seem like it lol, I'm kind of used to it now, but it still is annoying nonetheless. Let's just hope the new website/forum will really be launched in september.

Haha yeah me too, although, I kind of thought they would have addressed it by now. Guess they are just waiting for the new website instead. But yeah, let's hope so. If other recent releases are any indication, we might expect a month or two delay.

• @nubguy:

Haha yeah me too, although, I kind of thought they would have addressed it by now. Guess they are just waiting for the new website instead. But yeah, let's hope so. If other recent releases are any indication, we might expect a month or two delay.

You mean delaying the already delayed release? lol
    But anyway I can't blame them, it's really hard to correctly estimate the length of dev projects, there's always something that doesn't go as planned.

• Welcome to the forums, Tumblr_!

• @the_krock:

You mean delaying the already delayed release? lol
    But anyway I can't blame them, it's really hard to correctly estimate the length of dev projects, there's always something that doesn't go as planned.

Oooo, there's a new website coming out!? How exciting

@the_krock:

Welcome to the forums Tumblr_.
    But how much do you have to love a website to call yourself by that name?

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation. And Tumblr is the best social media platform out there :D! That's the reason for my name :3

@Free:

Salutations, fellow member.

@Immortus76:

Welcome to the forums, Tumblr_!

• This post is deleted!

• Welcome to the forums! :)