2016 MEN of MANLINESS - EXCELLENT EIGHT: Klaus vs. Izuku

• Klaus von Reinherz from Blood Blockade Battlefront vs. Izuku "Deku" Midoriya from My Hero Academia

Don't forget to post your vote below in case of ties!

• My vote goes to Klaus von Reinherz.

• Voting for Klaus

• I'm sorry Izuku. I really am. But I'm not voting against Klaus in this tournament.

Recently, there's been a bit of an anti-Klaus pushback on the forums, claiming that his contribution to his own series was "minimal at best".

And while it's true that he could've been in more scenes, I have to disagree.

He might have fewer scenes than some of the other characters in the show, but the scenes he does have are absolutely unprecedented. Truly, he steals EVERY single scene he's in.

Let us not forget his various feats: In the very first episode, he takes out an entire army of robot soldiers with a single attack. He's able to fight off Zapp with a single hand, without even spilling his tea. He catches a randomly falling steel bar with a single hand as if it was nothing. He fights off a strew of monsters in an underground catch mage without even breaking a sweat. He's even able to propel a massive fortress on wheels using his blood powers. And let's not forget that he's the ONLY person in the show capable of defeating the elder vampires.

Oh, and yeah, then there's the entire 99 HOURS OF ALIEN CHESS game.

And he does all of this whilst being completely polite and gentlemanly.

Simply put, Klaus is the kind of person that someone like Izuku would strive to become. He's basically All Might to Leon's Deku.

And THAT'S why Klaus is, in my opinion, the manliest man in this entire tournament.

• Izuku for me

• looks at tournament description

One of these last eight characters doesn't belong. Default vote to Klaus.

• Vote to Klaus von Reinherz - Blood Blockade Battlefront.

• Breaks my heart to do this to you Izuku, but you've made it damn far in this tourney and proved your worth regardless. So hey, I ain't even mad.

But I think for this point…I choose to vote for Klaus von Reinherz.

• @SpacemanHardy:

I'm sorry Izuku. I really am. But I'm not voting against Klaus in this tournament.

Recently, there's been a bit of an anti-Klaus pushback on the forums, claiming that his contribution to his own series was "minimal at best".

And while it's true that he could've been in more scenes, I have to disagree.

He might have fewer scenes than some of the other characters in the show, but the scenes he does have are absolutely unprecedented. Truly, he steals EVERY single scene he's in.

Let us not forget his various feats: In the very first episode, he takes out an entire army of robot soldiers with a single attack. He's able to fight off Zapp with a single hand, without even spilling his tea. He catches a randomly falling steel bar with a single hand as if it was nothing. He fights off a strew of monsters in an underground catch mage without even breaking a sweat. He's even able to propel a massive fortress on wheels using his blood powers. And let's not forget that he's the ONLY person in the show capable of defeating the elder vampires.

Oh, and yeah, then there's the entire 99 HOURS OF ALIEN CHESS game.

And he does all of this whilst being completely polite and gentlemanly.

Simply put, Klaus is the kind of person that someone like Izuku would strive to become. He's basically All Might to Leon's Deku.

And THAT'S why Klaus is, in my opinion, the manliest man in this entire tournament.

After much research and consideration it has been decided and confirmed that SpacemanHardy is indeed Klaus von Reinherz.

• Sorry Deku, but you're not the man you're striving to be just yet. Vote goes to Klaus.

• Sorry, still gonna have to go Izuku here.

• voting Izuku Midoriya

• Voted for Klaus.

• @colehirst15:

After much research and consideration it has been decided and confirmed that SpacemanHardy is indeed Klaus von Reinherz.

Lol I had a sneaking suspicion as such.

Vote goes to Klaus von Reinherz - Blood Blockade Battlefront

• It seems that Izuku has finally been defeated. It's about time tbh.