"Is Anyone Alive Out There?!!??!?"

• https://youtu.be/vATndqkDTGs

WTF is wrong with ye "Peoples of the Internet"? Only a month ago, and ya all chatting away, and now nothing. What are peoples doing these days that apparently "I don't know about" (like usual)?

At first, I thought it was simply a FUNIProblem… nevertheless, it's like this way all over the Internet. Even in IRL, my local area is "a ghost town" all throughout the day; the last week especially; I can actually "gst around" and not spend 474174162 years in traffic or ortherwise. And it's "cold" as well; no +100°F here...

Indeed, as if it wasn't for Mr. Spaceman's polls, IDK if anyone would even show up. I would just be talking to myself all the time, once again as usual...

• I know right. Maybe they are all out playing Pokémon Go? Haha

• Funny how the slowdown is at the same time as summer vacation. But like Gohan and you, TGA, have been posting a lot less so therefore I will post a lot less. Ya'll are like the only two people that will type away like I do.

• @darthrutsula:

Funny how the slowdown is at the same time as summer vacation.

This. Anyway I prefer that (not on the forum but in the outside world) so I can go outside without being annoyed by people swarming the places I want to go.

• @thegrandalliance:

"Is Anyone Alive Out There?!!??!?"

Me!
    I have a life. ~_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNLhxKpfCnA

• @darthrutsula:

Funny how the slowdown is at the same time as summer vacation.

No, but like I mean… where is all 310+ million Americans? In Hawaii? It's like, I can go to a major retailer (Target, Walmart) or whatever and not feel like it's D-Day or something like usual. Local restaurants, normally filled to the brim, are "ghost towns". Even people in the houses near me "are vacated" to such degree.

Indeed, it is a bit overextended this year: Even the Internet is slowed more so. Where they'd all go? Certainly not Japan (or at least, not yet). Is America really that turned off by the RNC/DNC poltical stuff they just AFK IRL? I thought "we all hated our lives", or something...

Miku so confuseded...

• I know. Online places are pretty empty, but retail stores and even malls are pretty empty too! The last place that was 'crowded' was a little park that had five pokestops. So maybe user nubguy is on to something…

• Actually my store (walmart) has been seeing a huge increase in traffic compared to last year. I, as a worker, am noticing it. I'm noticing it a lot. Hard keeping some things on the floor, like water.

• @thegrandalliance:

WTF is wrong with ye "Peoples of the Internet"? Only a month ago, and ya all chatting away, and now nothing. What are peoples doing these days that apparently "I don't know about" (like usual)?

Awww, don't worry baby I am still around!

Sadly, between working 65+ hours a week, Pokemon Go, and playing WoW my time has been pretty well booked lately. Not a lot of time to peruse the forums but I do try and creep every now and again.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNS7Blr8giI

"Is Anybody There"

"Does Anybody Care"

"Does Anybody See WHAT I SEE!"

• Does it count if i am at least lurking in the background ;P

• @mike:

Does it count if i am at least lurking in the background ;P

Well, that's what you do anyways; so like, "par for the course", as it were…

@priestesstyrande:

Sadly, between working 65+ hours a week, Pokemon Go, and playing WoW my time has been pretty well booked lately. Not a lot of time to peruse the forums but I do try and creep every now and against.

…..that's alot of work... And prelaunch is supposedly up for WoW now... so much to do, so little time...

Personally, I haven't figured whether I should care about Legion or not. As with Pandaria, on a "wait and see" mode as to it's quality. Can't be worse the WoD; or so we hope...

@classyspartan:

"Is Anybody There"

"Does Anybody Care"

"Does Anybody See WHAT I SEE!"

@Titanic:

**COME ABOUT!!!

https://youtu.be/8MJxxmrWO6s?t=3m18s**

• @thegrandalliance:

No, but like I mean… where is all 310+ million Americans? In Hawaii?

Yes. And its causing traffic to build up like crazy.

• @Kam2013:

LoL, someone from Hawaii responds. I used to live there; very, very briefly when I completed a semester at University of Hawaii/Manoa there. Long story.

I do remember that tourists, for whatever reason, "forget" how to drive when they get there. Plus, they can be kinda angry. For instance, if you ride your bike on the streets, they can get mad; but in some areas like the Wikiki area, riding bikes are banned on the sidewalks. But that doesn't stop them from getting angry at you. No matter…

• @Kam2013:

Quote Originally Posted by thegrandalliance View Post
    No, but like I mean… where is all 310+ million Americans? In Hawaii?

I'm not sure I'd swear to that. I think I got stuck behind most of them driving in downtown Phoenix

• been sick the whole time, started last week but it just got somehow worse this week…

• @Akako:

been sick the whole time, started last week but it just got somehow worse this week…

Ahh, that is unfortunate… hopefully you have access to a doctor.

Other then "pre-Japan" stuff; for the last several weeks mes been battling an army of fleas in me house. It's really == to the "War on Terror", if you think about the progress. On Sunday or so, was going to nuke the entire house this time wth pesticide foggers.

They generally work (if you buy the right ones), but they also require direct exposure as well (they cannot be hiding under stuff; especially eggs). IDK...we shall see how much work we make defeating ISIS, indeed.

In either case, this wasn't what I was planning to do 2 weeks from bailing. But no matter...

• …see what I am talking about? The Spaceman's poll closes, and I like now account for %50+ of forum activity. Might as well be talking to myself.......

Well, lucky for you, 1 week from now; these forums will be MIGHTILY QUIET, it shall be so...

• I'm sorry darling! If I am not working this is pretty much me:

Sanding and buffing wood floors is pretty mindless. I'll try and log on more from my phone just for you! :3 (I realize this sounds sarcastic upon rereading it but I'm too lazy to try and reword it. Its genuine. Not the rapper, like…the dictionary word...Wait his name is spelled Ginuwine....How do I know that.....Oh right Parks and Rec....)

Wait...How am i suppose to hatch my PGO eggs then...Hrm...This may require more thought....

Oy....I have a feeling I have a lot to catch up on.

• @priestesstyrande:

Sanding and buffing wood floors is pretty mindless.

You shouldn't have any shame in that; at least you "have a real, 'All-American' job", unlike "some people". Nothing is wrong with good and respectful hard work…

• @thegrandalliance:

You shouldn't have any shame in that; at least you "have a real, 'All-American' job", unlike "some people". Nothing is wrong with good and respectful hard work…

Oh there is no shame here, It's pretty good money too.

We are just in the midst of what is commonly known asthe "Hell weeks" as….this tiny window before school starts is when 75% of our work for the summer gets done. (Yes, that is an exaggeration but stiiiillll) Its just....Its a long couple of days/weeks. But sanding really is mindless -.-....Unless I am edging the sides of the floor....But I'm the foreman...das grunt work! hehe

Now lining and coating? Those are not mindless.

Edit: Sorry, I am veering this off topic. No one cares about flooring work . As you all were!