Time to watch D.Gray-man Hallow! Seasons 3 and 4 coming soon

• Hey, everybody!

D.Gray-man Season 5 - D.Gray-man Hallow - is streaming right now with new simulcast episodes being added Mondays at 2:05 PM Eastern. Seasons 3 and 4 will be posted to the site soon.

From the studio behind D.Gray-man comes the highly anticipated continuation to the popular series, Hallow. Allen Walker is an exorcist working for the Black Order whose mission is to protect mankind from the evil Millennium Earl and his deadly Akuma. Allen and his comrades must recover lost Innocence while defending against the Earl"s terrifying army. But if they fail, Innocence will be lost forever.

Watch the first episode of D.Gray-man Hallow now - http://www.funimation.com/shows/dgray-man/videos/official/hallow-the-fourteenth

• Ummm… You MIGHT want to fix that typo in the thread title, Sophie. O.o

• @SpacemanHardy:

You MIGHT want to fix that typo in the thread title

Hey man you don't know, it could just be a D.Gay Man.

• ah I see, so it's like Time to watch D.Gray Man Hallow now! And D.Gray Man season 3 and 4 coming soon. Is that what you mean?

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

In the immortal words of Sadie Doyle, "I would watch that television show."

Anyway, I fixed it. ^_^

• Thanks. CJ -_-V

I'm working on too many things at once.

Yes, I'm saying that D.Gray-man HALLOW is available to watch now, and that seasons 3 and 4 will be available soon, so that you can make sense of what is happening in Hallow.

• @Sophie:

Thanks. CJ -_-V

I'm working on too many things at once.

Yes, I'm saying that D.Gray-man HALLOW is available to watch now, and that seasons 3 and 4 will be available soon, so that you can make sense of what is happening in Hallow.

are episodes 52-103 going to be dub?

• @superdragon35:

are episodes 52-103 going to be dub?

We don't know for sure at this time, but it's very likely.

• Anyone Know when Episodes 52-107 will go on to the PlayStation App?

• If the actual website doesn't have, then you are going to have to wait for them to get it up their first. If you see it on the main website then it a good chance that it won't be too long after that. Right now they are probably working on the editing of the episodes and sub-titles. Remember that is 52 episodes of straight Bad-@$$ D. Gray Man. So it might take a little longer for the editing team to reel in their jaws from all those jaw dropping Holy $!@# moments. It's going to take even longer for the Dud to come out. So I hate to say this but if your waiting for the DUB then its going to be a few months. I guessed about 5-6 months for the DUB, but Funitmation is pretty freaking fast (enough so to make the sweatshops take a few notes from them :P). But please if you can't wait, at least wait for the Funitmation SUB to come out. Their are sites that have a version of SUB D.Gray Man but the video is crappy and you have a high chance of getting a virus (Speaking-typing from experience here)

That title so gave me the wrong message and my hype level jumped up… then down after I read your message lol :'(

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• I'm fine if it is sub, but when will episodes 52-103 be on the streaming service? Once those are on there, I can finally watch the new season of D.Gray-Man.

• I just read that the new season will have the original dub voice cast that's just crazy in a good way especially considering that the Japanese sub isn't really like that. I am so excited for the August!

• My only question is will there be dvd releases or are they just streaming them?

• @alma13:

My only question is will there be dvd releases or are they just streaming them?

They've already announced on their blog that episodes 52-103 will be dubbed. And pretty much everything they dub eventually gets a home release.

So I'd say there's an almost definite chance.

• Hopefully episodes 52 - 103 will be on there streaming service before it gets released on dvd.

• They still haven't made it yet. At this point I just want Funimation to release the original videos. I don't care about dubs and I can make do without english subs. :(