One Piece episode 751

• Was the movie coming out today the reason there is no episode this week? Seems to be the only reason I can think of.

• If I were to guess it's probable. No reason behind it though unless i'm missing something obvious. Different teams probably worked on making the episodes and movies so if anything it could have been because of voice acting issues but other than that they could just be taking a break this week or something forced them to skip this week since they didn't skip last week when the other movie came out.

• Its one piece so we have to give them a break. I mean the creator wants to do this for at least another 10 years. We can't have him die early because we need an episode every week

• @aspringer:

ts one piece so we have to give them a break. I mean the creator wants to do this for at least another 10 years. We can't have him die early because we need an episode every week

Hey, I like that he takes breaks, I was just curious if they said the reason for nothing this past Saturday. I'm disappointed, but am not upset, and understand things happen.

• This post is deleted!

• hey guys can u send me the link to watch one piece movie Gold im a crazy fan of One piece im from india has the movie been released in india
    Thanks in advance for your replies

• @Tortua:

hey guys can u send me the link to watch one piece movie Gold im a crazy fan of One piece im from india has the movie been released in india
    Thanks in advance for your replies

Sorry, but it's against the website's rules to post or PM illegal streaming links. :hmm:

• I like the episode, what they came across was a big shocker. :O