Fire TV app Known Issues & Suggestions

• Here is the list of all reported Fire TV app issues. Please read through the list of issues here to see if your issue has already been reported (or fixed! ^_^) Otherwise, take a look at the below links to report your issue or to provide feedback and suggestions for the apps.

General Fire TV App Feedback & Issues:
    http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?11888-FunimationNow-app-for-Fire-TV-is-here!

Issues I Need Help Reproducing:
    None yet!

• Functionality Reported Issues:

Video Player

1. Marathon auto/play does not continue between seasons.

2. Video pauses during playback, then audio jumps back 4-10 seconds and plays until it catches up with the video. Then both play in sync.

1. This issue also exists in the Android app and no longer occurs in version 1.0.3 of that app, which should be available soon. It is expected that this issue for Fire TV will be resolved when the new global Funimation.com launches later this year, but I will update as I receive more information.
    3. Some episodes aren't tracked in Continue Watching when watched from the Fire TV app.

1. This happens because the app isn't writing anything that doesn't have an uncut version, to history. This issue will be resolved soon.

Queue

1. Unable to see more than 20 shows in Queue.

1. Fixed! This was because the "See All" buttons were not displaying at the end of Queue and the Continue Watching carousels.

Recently Watched

1. Unable to see more than 20 shows in Continue Watching.

1. Fixed! This was because the "See All" buttons were not displaying at the end of Queue and the Continue Watching carousels.