DRAGON BALL SUPER ENGLISH DUB IS HERE! Jason Douglas aka Beerus just spill the beans!

• Ok so people where comment on videos of my about this but I did not believe it UNTIL I seen Geekdom101 make a video about it…

To anyone who not watch the video go check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUTYG8hzjOA

Dragon Ball Super English Dub CONFIRMED! Production begins! Jason Douglas, the voice of Lord Beerus, has just posted this on his instagram from Dragon Ball Super Episode 1. Did Jason Douglas just spill the beans?

JASON DOUGLAS HAS SINCE REMOVED THE POST!

The picture from Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BIG126oj8p2/

This was link for it but as you can see it was removed…

Here the Screenshot Photo of it!

I will be making a video about this some time today… But that the good side to this is where getting Dragon Ball Super however on the flip side of this and bad news is I just hope Jason Douglas does not get into trouble for this because it VERY clear he was not suppose to show this... As I state he had seen removed it...

• Ya Funimation will eventually dub Super, but I'm betting that's actually Dragonball Xenoverse 2, coming in November.

The first XV had shot for shot recreations of things as well in places.

• Finally, I've been waiting for this for two years, I hope it doesn't take forever to get past the Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F content, the good stuff is past that.

• @otakudsks:

Ya Funimation will eventually dub Super, but I'm betting that's actually Dragonball Xenoverse 2, coming in November.

The first XV had shot for shot recreations of things as well in places.

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 come out in Late October Dude… Also I think Super will be out in the month of October b/c of what going on...

• the only way Super will be released in Oct is if funimation miraculously finds another tv channel that will air the show. Otherwise we wont be seeing it until 2018 after toonami finishes airing the buu arc

• @Getchman:

the only way Super will be released in Oct is if funimation miraculously finds another tv channel that will air the show. Otherwise we wont be seeing it until 2018 after toonami finishes airing the buu arc

LOL! Wrong… As I keep trying tell everyone it going to be up VERY soon... That can air Kai at the same time Super is which I think going to do... Funi had that wanted to get the Dub as soon as that could... ALSO THAT CLEARLY HAVE IT... As the photo prove it... There working on it in secret... Also if the rumor is true that Toei would NOT give Funi Super until that had a TV Network Deal to air that would not get it... Which means if the rumor is TRUE then that have a TV Network in places... As for who getting it on TV? Well it could come down to a think where a Network wanted a kid version of the Dub for the TV broadcast... Kind like with Nicktoons and CW did which both air at the same time... And that may get it 1st... And then Adult Swim may get it afterwords with the uncut version... But it coming in either late 2016 or early 2017... No way Funi is waiting unto 2018 on Dragonball Super!

• I honestly don't care. whenever it's on, I'll give it a try, makes no difference when that will be

• Let's do the math. DBZ Kai just finished the 78th episode. This means we have 81 weeks until the series is finished, and then Super will likely air. If an episode of Kai continues to be released every week, this means we should, UNFORTUNATELY, be getting the Super dub around March 2018. At least we don't have to worry about Judgment Day though, right? Terminator joke aside, don't worry - lots of long-running shows have similar gaps between dubs (just ask the Togashi fans).

• @Gemnist:

Let's do the math. DBZ Kai just finished the 78th episode. This means we have 81 weeks until the series is finished, and then Super will likely air. If an episode of Kai continues to be released every week, this means we should, UNFORTUNATELY, be getting the Super dub around March 2018. At least we don't have to worry about Judgment Day though, right? Terminator joke aside, don't worry - lots of long-running shows have similar gaps between dubs (just ask the Togashi fans).

AGAIN! There going mostly Air it at the same DAMN TIME… -_- Do you not listen???? That need a TV Deal to get meaning Toei WANTED it to AIR ASAP! So no your wrong again... It coming out this year!

• Gohan. Knock it off okay? Maybe chill a bit too.

Look, the only thing we CAN actually honest to god confirm is that, judging from Jason Douglas's instagram thing, YES, the dub is in fact, being worked on right now. That's the ONLY thing to confirm.

Nobody knows where, or when, or how Dragon Ball Super will air dubbed in English. Nobody knows. Hell, much as we like to assume, we don't even know a damn thing about DBZ KFC (DBZ Kai Final Chapters = BUU SAGA) or how THAT will air. Everyone's merely speculating that it'll air right around the time Toonami finishes its run of DBZ Kai.

Once again, that's unconfirmed.

I love me some DBZ just as much as anyone, that is my classic bread and butter right there, but right now, NOTHING IS KNOWN! The only thing that's known is that both Buu Saga Kai and Super both appear to be in the midst of dubbing. That's all that has ever been confirmed, and that's all we know. Believe me Gohan, when information about WHEN either series is going to air is available, you'll be the FIRST TO KNOW!

But until then, just keep your cool, and try not to yell and act like we don't know what we're talking about, m'kay?

• @classyspartan:

Gohan. Knock it off okay? Maybe chill a bit too.

Look, the only thing we CAN actually honest to god confirm is that, judging from Jason Douglas's instagram thing, YES, the dub is in fact, being worked on right now. That's the ONLY thing to confirm.

Nobody knows where, or when, or how Dragon Ball Super will air dubbed in English. Nobody knows. Hell, much as we like to assume, we don't even know a damn thing about DBZ KFC (DBZ Kai Final Chapters = BUU SAGA) or how THAT will air. Everyone's merely speculating that it'll air right around the time Toonami finishes its run of DBZ Kai.

Once again, that's unconfirmed.

I love me some DBZ just as much as anyone, that is my classic bread and butter right there, but right now, NOTHING IS KNOWN! The only thing that's known is that both Buu Saga Kai and Super both appear to be in the midst of dubbing. That's all that has ever been confirmed, and that's all we know. Believe me Gohan, when information about WHEN either series is going to air is available, you'll be the FIRST TO KNOW!

But until then, just keep your cool, and try not to yell and act like we don't know what we're talking about, m'kay?

I find with that… But he did the same of thinking when it was coming out... And I VERY sure that it going be out in 2016 in Oct. ... It make the most sense since the game is coming out in Oct. And it then working on Super it would make sense that it would come out for that season 1 in Oct. just like the new video game is... So yeah that my standing on this issue...

• I feel like this guy just likes to argue for sake of doing it. also, I'm not really a fan of whole super nerd conspiracy theorist truther its not real but its real schtick he/she has going on.

• @otakudsks:

I feel like this guy just likes to argue for sake of doing it. also, I'm not really a fan of whole super nerd conspiracy theorist truther its not real but its real schtick he/she has going on.

Yea,he has a tendency to argue even when people somehow prove him wrong.and as for this whole DBS conspiracy thing,this is nothing but empty hype.

• @joe-funi:

Yea,he has a tendency to argue even when people somehow prove him wrong.and as for this whole DBS conspiracy thing,this is nothing but empty hype.

I don't get why he continues to argue so much about old topics or why he just can't let something like people saying that this is most likely a Xeno2 thing and not a DBS thing go. Its not like we have something to go on here.

And now we wait on his reply.

• @darthrutsula:

I don't get why he continues to argue so much about old topics or why he just can't let something like people saying that this is most likely a Xeno2 thing and not a DBS thing go. Its not like we have something to go on here.

And now we wait on his reply.

We do have something to go on b/c that photos was from Dragonball Super not DBX2 video game… -_- You guys try to say I wrong yet I fact check my sources...

• @gohan6425:

You guys try to say I wrong yet I fact check my sources…

Huh?

@gohan6425:

I find with that… But he did the same of thinking when it was coming out... And I VERY sure that it going be out in 2016 in Oct. ... It make the most sense since the game is coming out in Oct. And it then working on Super it would make sense that it would come out for that season 1 in Oct. just like the new video game is... So yeah that my standing on this issue...

What sources were fact checked here? Do you know what fact checking is?

• @Riles:

More importantly, does he know what is being implied when he's saying he is fact checking his sources?

• @Riles:

Huh?

I check my FACT sources…

• @darthrutsula:

does he know what is being implied when he's saying he is fact checking his sources?

@gohan6425:

I check my FACT sources…

Apparently not.

• @gohan6425:

I check my FACT sources…