No sound on iPad app

• Awesome that you want me to go to tech support

only problem is tech support doesnt want to work, im not getting sound on my ipad, can I get a quick fix? I've looked everywhere and apperently this issue hasnt arrisen? i call bs on that since the first review artical I read THE DAMN WRITER DIDNT GET SOUND EITHER.

• I've had an Issue getting an order to ship for 3 weeks now and have placed 4 tickets, still no reply........

• @dumbfukingapp said in Awesome that you want me to go to tech support:

only problem is tech support doesnt want to work, im not getting sound on my ipad, can I get a quick fix? I've looked everywhere and apperently this issue hasnt arrisen? i call bs on that since the first review artical I read THE DAMN WRITER DIDNT GET SOUND EITHER.

This was previously an issue with the app, but we thought it had been fixed. Could you please post your iPad model and iOS version?

Also, could you please make sure that you do not have your iPad set to mute on the side? When this was previously reported, we found that this was the culprit and a quick workaround to fix, but of course, the app is supposed to ignore that switch. If this issue is back or has not been fixed, we'll get on it.

Thank you!

@gryfe I have emailed my coworker in Sales to see where your tickets are at. You should be receiving an email soon.

I have updated the OP and the thread title to the specific issue, so that it does not drift off-topic. I have moved this thread to Funimation Help.