2016 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 4: Zapp vs. Netero

• Zapp Renfro from Blood Blockade Battlefront vs. Isaac Netero from Hunter x Hunter

Don't forget to post your vote below in case of ties!

• My vote goes to Netero

Basically, he's the definition of manly.

Has this man let aging hinder his abilities? To stop him from growing in to more and more of a badass?

Heck no!

Instead he is constantly improving. Becoming the Chairman of the Hunters Association is nothing to snub your nose at, considering the people that become Hunters, and he has complete and utter respect. He isn't always serious and badass, he has a goofy, fun loving side, but those around him never forget what he really is and what he is capable of.

Even when against enemies that every other character in the show has struggled against, he is able to come out on top through pure skill and determination. He's confident but still able to be a mentor and a teacher to some of our younger characters, particularly Gon (Even though he is mainly doing it to amuse himself).

We know from watching Gon and Killua train that the skills Netero has do not come easily, and Netero always seems to have a plan.

Overall, he's everything we could want and more from a master Badass.

! And when the time finally comes for his death, he goes out with a bang. He dies, but STILL manages to win.
    ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8yQOvCOTcU

• My vote goes to Zapp Renfro.

• I like Zapp. But he's way too much of an asshole to be considered manly. Also, he kicked Josuke out of the tournament. You don't mess with Josuke Higashikata, or his awesome hair, and get away with it. Netero gets my vote.

• Netero gets my vote. He is my only nominee left…

• Vote goes to Zapp.

• Sorry Dick Suck, I may have nominated you, but at this point in the game you're up against some heavy hitters. Plus I'm still semi-salt over Josuke too.

VOTE GOES TO NETERO

• voting Zapp

• Voting for Netero

• Zapp is an awesome character, and he may have gone forward against other competitors, but since starting Hunter x Hunter on Toonami not too long ago, I have seen first hand how manly Netero can be. He is a kind person who holds within untold strength. I have a feeling he is one of the strongest people in the show.

Isaac Netero - Hunter x Hunter