This is not a request for new seasons or episodes just information

• So i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where i could find out more about the following anime, like announcements or release dates of more episodes etc

1. Heaven's lost property- Heard there is a newer movie out I would like to find out how to get it
    2. High School DxD- been hearing all kinds of rumors about a newer season
    3. Tokyo Ghoul
    4. And you thought there is never a girl online
      the list goes on but its late here and i cant think of anymore at the moment. I will update as i remember them. Again not asking for new seasons just information on them

• I'm afraid to say, at least to the best of my knowledge, there are no known plans for new episodes for any of those. I use ANN as my source of information usually.

• @timrobasa:

1. Heaven's lost property- Heard there is a newer movie out I would like to find out how to get it
    2. High School DxD- been hearing all kinds of rumors about a newer season

Both exist; as Original Animation Videos/movie in Japan, so if you can figure where to buy it you can have it. Just don't expect English…

• I would love to see a 4th season of Highschool DxD.

• @timrobasa:

1. High School DxD- been hearing all kinds of rumors about a newer season

I have not seen anything indicating a season 4 and given how S3 ended I'm not sure where/how they'd pick up where they left off since they ended with material that wasn't in the light novels. As it stands they skipped half of book 5, which is a fight that, in my opinion, would help establish the capabilities of the Sitri group.

The light novels are easy to find with simple googling. Though the quality of the books vary widely from really good to really boring.

@timrobasa:

1. And you thought there is never a girl online

This just ended so it's a bit early to really know.