Went is freezing season 2 dub coming ?

• reason I hate any type of censorship ! I really do !!

• still airing, and they have not announced full rights, so there is no way to know

• if they got the right how long will it take for them to get it dub ?

• the final Japanese volume will be released April 25th. so the earliest they would likely be allowed to release the show on DVD/BD would probably be October

• That's a long time from now… I really hate starting a show dubbed and then switching to subbed, it totally ruins the characters for me, same thing is happening with Freezing: Vibration for me right now. Wish it didn't take so long to dub things :'(

• by the time a show can be released on DVD/BD, the dub was finished months before hand. the reason for the long wait is Japan's fear of reverse importation, and the fact that they release the show one volume month, staring around the time the show ends its broadcast run, rather than all at once like we do here. so if you were to buy this show in Japan, you will end up paying a little over $400, while here we will likely pat about $50 for the show. since we share the same blu-ray region with Japan, you could easily import the less expensive American release what comes with Japanese audio and play it in your blu-ray player and avoid the $400 domestic release. that means a loss of profit for the Japanese studio and everyone involved in production. So, they make the North American companies wait a certain amount of time before releasing a show until they are no longer worried about loss of sales. that's why it takes so long

• FUNi might as well start working on the English dub for this show. It's enjoyed more [in the West] than in Japan.

:P

• def looking forward to season 2 ill be buying it all as soon as both are out and in one set

• I wonder if Funimation will release the Freezing 2 BD/DVD set with a slipcover that makes it DVD-sized, as they did for Freezing 1 and several other titles that I own, or if they'll go with a slipcover that makes it more-or-less bluray sized, like recent releases (eg:Anime classic BDs, Blood C-) are?

• it's 2014 and still no Freezing: Vibrations Dubbed in Australia? will there every be one? or has it already been released, but only in America?

• it's far too early for that. the final Japanese volume wont be released until May 28th

• @zekiller267:

it's 2014 and still no Freezing: Vibrations Dubbed in Australia? will there every be one? or has it already been released, but only in America?

America still has only the censored and sub-only streams to watch. :(

…watching this show censored is like having cataracts as all that you can see in many of the scenes is a big white blob. Totally lame.

• well that sucks, I was told it was suppose to be released yesterday, but I had my suspicious, turns out I was right, fuck, I was really looking forward to it

• @Getchman:

it's far too early for that. the final Japanese volume wont be released until May 28th

And after that, we could probably expect it to release maybe by August or September 2014

• @T.Frost:

And after that, we could probably expect it to release maybe by August or September 2014

No,it won't be coming be out on August or September of this year.

• Really? well this year just got a hell of a lot longer /slapped

• at this point, a release date is nothing more than speculation. the only thing we do know is that they have simulcasting rights. that does does not guarantee home video rights. if their new strategy is to stay quiet about nearly everything and only announce they have full rights to a show when it's solicited 3 months prior to its release, then there is no way to know when it will be released

• This post is deleted!

• I hope when they do dub it they dub the specials as well. I hate how they been dubbing the series but none of the specials. I got 3 series with no dubbing in any of the specials. I remember they dubbed the specials for the first season so hopefully they will do the same for this one.

• @dark_chaos:

I hope when they do dub it they dub the specials as well. I hate how they been dubbing the series but none of the specials. I got 3 series with no dubbing in any of the specials. I remember they dubbed the specials for the first season so hopefully they will do the same for this one.

QFT

I know FUNi staff like to play favorites with AnimeNewsNetwork but if they rely only on that database it's no wonder they're clueless about shorts/specials/omakes. ANN is missing tons of pages for shorts/specials/omakes! Then by the time they do learn about them they're probably like "Whoops my bad. Too late to dub them now. The show has a release date and we don't want to delay it."

Sites like myanimelist and BehindTheVoiceActors do a MUCH better job by giving these shorts/specials/omakes pages in their databases and letting fans know of their existence.

• @KeiKuronoPwns:

QFT

I know FUNi staff like to play favorites with AnimeNewsNetwork but if they rely only on that database it's no wonder they're clueless about shorts/specials/omakes. ANN is missing tons of pages for shorts/specials/omakes! Then by the time they do learn about them they're probably like "Whoops my bad. Too late to dub them now. The show has a release date and we don't want to delay it."

Sites like myanimelist and BehindTheVoiceActors do a MUCH better job by giving these shorts/specials/omakes pages in their databases and letting fans know of their existence.

!