2016 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 3: Sinbad vs. Netero

• Sinbad from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic vs. Isaac Netero from Hunter x Hunter

Don't forget to post your vote below in case of ties!

• Netero

Basically, he's the definition of manly.

Has this man let aging hinder his abilities? To stop him from growing in to more and more of a badass?

Heck no!

Instead he is constantly improving. Becoming the Chairman of the Hunters Association is nothing to snub your nose at, considering the people that become Hunters, and he has complete and utter respect. He isn't always serious and badass, he has a goofy, fun loving side, but those around him never forget what he really is and what he is capable of.

Even when against enemies that every other character in the show has struggled against, he is able to come out on top through pure skill and determination. He's confident but still able to be a mentor and a teacher to some of our younger characters, particularly Gon (Even though he is mainly doing it to amuse himself).

We know from watching Gon and Killua train that the skills Netero has do not come easily, and Netero always seems to have a plan.

Overall, he's everything we could want and more from a master Badass.

! And when the time finally comes for his death, he goes out with a bang. He dies, but STILL manages to win.
    ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8yQOvCOTcU

• Man, I nominated both for them, so hard to choose. I think I will have to go with Netero though.

• My vote goes to Sinbad.

• Netero gets my vote.

• Couldn't have said it better myself emdier.

Vote goes to Netero.

• random vote Isaac

• Isaac Netero - Hunter x Hunter

• I haven't watched Hunter x Hunter so I'm going with Sinbad

• Voting Sinbad.