2016 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 3: Josuke vs. Zapp

• Josuke Higashikata from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable vs. Zapp Renfro from Blood Blockade Battlefront

Don't forget to post your vote below in case of ties!

• My vote goes to Josuke Higashikata.

• My vote goes to Zapp

• Both Josuke and Zapp are charming assholes, but Josuke is not only one of the most charming assholes out there, but he also has a far greater sense of heroism and altruism than Zapp does. My vote goes to Josuke, best Jojo of the Jojo anime and second best Jojo of the Jojo manga.

• Going with Zapp

• I love Zapp to death, but… not gonna lie? He's a MAJOR asshole.

He constantly torments poor Leo, beating him up, taking his pizza, robbing him of his money, and just generally being mean to him.

He's a womanizer, a compulsive gambler, a drunkard, and a glutton.

On the contrast, Josuke is just a good kid.

Even though he looks like a delinquent (and sometimes acts like one), he gets to school on time, he does his homework, and he's always polite to everyone (unless you insult the hair, then GOD HELP YOU)....

Sure, he smarts back to his mom sometimes, but he's not nearly as bad as Jotaro is.

So yeah, I won't be sour if Zapp wins, but for the time being, my vote goes to Josuke.

• @SpacemanHardy:

I love Zapp to death, but… not gonna lie? He's a MAJOR asshole.

He constantly torments poor Leo, beating him up, taking his pizza, robbing him of his money, and just generally being mean to him.

He's a womanizer, a compulsive gambler, a drunkard, and a glutton.

On the contrast, Josuke is just a good kid.

Even though he looks like a delinquent (and sometimes acts like one), he gets to school on time, he does his homework, and he's always polite to everyone (unless you insult the hair, then GOD HELP YOU)....

Sure, he smarts back to his mom sometimes, but he's not nearly as bad as Jotaro is.

So yeah, I won't be sour if Zapp wins, but for the time being, my vote goes to Josuke.

THIS!

That's why my vote sides with Josuke.

• voting Zapp

• Josuke just makes me happy and he's a great guy.

• Voted Josuke.

• Zapp is a total jerk, yes, but he's ultimately a good guy. Klaus and co. wouldn't trust him if he wasn't, so he gets my vote.

• Zapp Renfro - Blood Blockade Battlefront

• Voting for Zapp