Code Geass collector's edition art cards

• So the collector's edition is listed here: http://shop.funimation.com/Seasons-One-Two-Bluray-Collectors-Edition

I looked over the special features a few times and don't see the art cards that were mentioned in the announcement ( http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/07/03/code-geass-is-returning-to-home-video/). The art cards are something I was really interested in and a major reason for me to get the collector's edition.

So, are the art cards included but not listed, not included anymore, or am I blind and missed them on the list?

• Thanks for posting the link! I was having trouble finding the pre-order page.

• Man, these are expensive.

Anyway, this thing confirms that the Turn Picture Dramas will be on the disc, but is there confirmation on them being dubbed?

• Why is the language only showing English? Is this a dub only collector's edition?

• @TheGreatSage:

Why is the language only showing English? Is this a dub only collector's edition?

It lists Japanese as an option under audio.

• @Gemnist:

Man, these are expensive.

The Japanese Blu-rays for just half of the show go for around $200 easily so I think asking $100-ish for both seasons is actually very reasonable. Buying the Bandai DVDs alone will blow you past $150. I'm actually surprised the price for the CE is so low. Yes, it's approaching a decade old in age, but the show has enough clout to it to demand the price, especially its first Blu-ray release with anything more than Japanese audio and no subtitles.

• @CostlyAxis:

The Japanese Blu-rays for just half of the show go for around $200 easily so I think asking $100-ish for both seasons is actually very reasonable. Buying the Bandai DVDs alone will blow you past $150. I'm actually surprised the price for the CE is so low. Yes, it's approaching a decade old in age, but the show has enough clout to it to demand the price, especially its first Blu-ray release with anything more than Japanese audio and no subtitles.

Lol wrong… On EBay you can get Season 1 and 2 on DVD for around $28.00 that what I did back in 2014 when I got then both... Also another thing $104.00 for both season 1 and 2 is really dumb since both Season 1 and 2 by them self is $48.00 Each... Funimation really rip people off on this one... That show $80.00 at the MOST...

• ^ Not on blu-ray, you can't.

• @SpacemanHardy:

^ Not on blu-ray, you can't.

What you mean you can… -_-

• @gohan6425:

What you mean you can… -_-

No you can't.

• @SpacemanHardy:

No you can't.

http://shop.funimation.com/Shop/Shop_Filter.ss?scategory=534836&sortbyvalue=5&stype=23

It listed right there… -_- Season on Blu-Ray Season 1 by it self is $48.74 which on page you will see season 2 listed at the same prices... So it cheaper to by then by the self you save some money...

• @gohan6425:

What you mean you can…

That you can't get the show on blu-ray. Based on my understanding it didn't have a blu-ray run in America (for region A discs) I am aware of the european ones on amazon.

And for our interests lets not start another thing about being able to buy legit/non-legit versions.

• @darthrutsula:

That you can't get the show on blu-ray. Based on my understanding it didn't have a blu-ray run in America (for region A discs) I am aware of the european ones on amazon.

And for our interests lets not start another thing about being able to buy legit/non-legit versions.

*facepalm there what you mean there are on blu-ray… -_-

• @gohan6425:

*facepalm there what you me thereon blu-ray… -_-

They WERE NOT. We are arguing about them not being on blu-ray until recently.

Besides only an 8$ difference between CE and buying both seasons.

• @darthrutsula:

They WERE NOT. We are arguing about them not being on blu-ray until recently.

Besides only an 8$ difference between CE and buying both seasons.

Yes and you would THINK Funimation would make the CE cheaper for people to buy for people wanted to get that… But no that really make no reason for us to get it since it cheap to by then both for $48.74... -_-

• @gohan6425:

*facepalm there what you mean there are on blu-ray…

Gohan, when Axis was talking about the Blu-Rays going for up to $200, he was referring to the original JAPANESE BLU-RAY RELEASE, AVAILABLE ONLY IN JAPAN

And to clarify and make this simple.

JAPANESE DVD/BDs DO NOT WORK ON AMERICA DVD/BD PLAYERS

So the only way to acquire a BLU-RAY (crisper image picture quality than that of DVDs) was to wait for Funimation's release. Which is what's out now, for a far more reasonable price than the original Japanese cost.

Also can you quit acting like Ebay is a honest website to buy stuff from. None of that money is going to the publishers or the distributors it's going into the pocket of some guy. It's no official market. You bet what you can. Not what the price is actually listed at for market value.

• @classyspartan:

Gohan, when Axis was talking about the Blu-Rays going for up to $200, he was referring to the original JAPANESE BLU-RAY RELEASE, AVAILABLE ONLY IN JAPAN

And to clarify and make this simple.

JAPANESE DVD/BDs DO NOT WORK ON AMERICA DVD/BD PLAYERS

So the only way to acquire a BLU-RAY (crisper image picture quality than that of DVDs) was to wait for Funimation's release. Which is what's out now, for a far more reasonable price than the original Japanese cost.

Also can you quit acting like Ebay is a honest website to buy stuff from. None of that money is going to the publishers or the distributors it's going into the pocket of some guy. It's no official market. You bet what you can. Not what the price is actually listed at for market value.

Thanks for clarify that…

The person who I buy a DVD or Blu-Ray from had to get it from some where???? So yes it does go to the distributors as that how the seller got it in the 1st places... -_- Also weather you like it or not EBay is one of the best places to by DVD and Blu-Rays... Also it is official market as the seller had to get it from some where to begin with...

• @gohan6425:

The person who I buy a DVD or Blu-Ray from had to get it from some where????

Bootleg? Illegal copy?

• I agree with you Gohan that the Code Geass Collector's isnt really worth it, I'd drop that much or maybe a little bit more if they included an artbook as is though its not worth 100 bucks

• @Riles:

Bootleg? Illegal copy?

No real copys… -_-

@shadowking01:

I agree with you Gohan that the Code Geass Collector's isnt really worth it, I'd drop that much or maybe a little bit more if they included an artbook as is though its not worth 100 bucks

Thank You… :)

• Actually Japanese Blurays do work on American bluray players since we share the same region code but dvd's do not work on American players