Amazon Prime Day 2016

• "Prime Day is a one-day only global shopping event exclusively for Prime members. On Tuesday, July 12, the second annual Prime Day will be the biggest global Amazon event ever. Members in the U.S. can shop starting at midnight PT, with new deals starting as often as every five minutes throughout the day."

"With 100,000 deals exclusively for Prime members, across nearly all departments and product categories in ten countries, there will be something for everyone. In fact on the first annual Prime Day in 2015, worldwide members ordered 398 items per second, exceeding Black Friday records at the time."

Amazon Prime Day 2016: (https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=11448061011)

• Overrated; plus you have to burn your free trail for Prime. If you want free shipping, never buy less them min order for free shipping. If you want free 2/3 day shipping, live near a city. I, of course, live in Seattle area, and most of my Amazon orders come fast, even on free "standard" shipping.

Unless PS4 is on sale; pass… furthermore, the Xbox deal through Target/Walmart makes even that far more "tempting" then this nonsense. As one wise person I saw on a IGN comments section put it:

@Wise:

Prime day is when Amazon sells adapters to 10-year old technology that nobody uses anymore.

Well, said… well said indeed...

• …so nub, did you get anything? I got a SD Card, but from Best Buy instead. No need to buy counterfeit trash (as was widly reported with one I was considering) from Amazon...

• I picked up blu-rays of Evangelion 1.11, Evangelion 2.22 and Evangelion 3.33 at 20% off.