52-103 couple of things I would like clarified officially

• Could you all please clarify a few things about these episodes once and for all?

A. Will they be dubbed
    B. Even if you don't have an exact date, do you have a month or anything like that when we can expect to see these episodes uploaded?

I know I want them uploaded immediately since I have loved that show since episode 1 but I understand if you haven't finished fixing them up for broadcast in the US. Thanks a ton for acquiring the rights to it! You all did truly a phenomenal job with the casting on the dub the voices look more like they match the characters than the original japanese counterpart and at least in my opinion you all capture the emotional moments of the show on a whole other level of awesomeness and talent.

• As of this moment, the answer to both of your questions is "We don't know."

• @SpacemanHardy:

As of this moment, the answer to both of your questions is "We don't know."

o lawd thanks; in that case i'll just have to resort to begging. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dub them.

• @klikevil:

o lawd thanks; in that case i'll just have to resort to begging. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dub them.

that is a valid strategy!!! you have my respect, because D. Gray Man is just that good

• @klikevil:

MY BEGGING WORKED
    DUB CONFIRMED

"We have had the rights to episodes 1-51 for many years, but just recently as we acquired HALLOW, we were also able to acquire episodes 52-103. We will provide you more details later when these episodes will be released on FunimationNow. But don"t you worry, we are working on getting those episodes dubbed as well."

Now comes the hard part…. the wait :(
    attachment_p_104075_0_fkyes.jpg

• That's awesome! I just started watching the original, so maybe the dub episodes will be online by the time I catch up. Lol

• This post is deleted!

• @klikevil:

Could you all please clarify a few things about these episodes once and for all?

A. Will they be dubbed
    B. Even if you don't have an exact date, do you have a month or anything like that when we can expect to see these episodes uploaded?

52-103 will get dubbed but only after they finish the dub for D.Gray-Man Hallow which I believe starts tomorrow (July 4) at 8pm or 9pm (I could be wrong about the time). But both projects have been green flagged. A dub Preview has already been released on Funimation's YouTube channel. All that is left is to wait.

If I am wrong I encourage anyone to correct me, I don't want to spread faulty information :)

• Yea they just Released the first episode of Hallow dubbed and it was pretty damn good!!

• I just hope episodes 52-103 will be on there streaming service soon.