Your new FunimationNow App

• I am still pissed off and frakken mad at you for not supporting anyone that can't use the new FunimationNow app and refuse to support your old Phunware app. I miss watching anime from your app. I want to see them legally and in english dub. But now I have to go through the illegal route and download app's that let me watch anime.

I can't see anime on my computer because of my system is slow and will eat up CPU usage. The only way to see it is on my tablet. I miss watching Attack On Titan, Strike Witches, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Fairy Tail, Arise: Ghost In The Shell, Kiddy Grade, Jinki: Extend, Dimension W, Claymore, Soul Eater, Burst Angel, and others I watch. I was paid member for 2 years and you screwed me. Why is that and why can you start asking your members what they want and stop assuming your members wanted a better app. An app that has and had problems. Problems like download and installation as in my situation and other people devices that can't install and use to other members having play back issues to those that actually use the app on their devices.

You need to let those that can't use the new app use the old one and keep supporting both app's. Thank you.

• @Hanssen01:

I can't see anime on my computer because of my system is slow and will eat up CPU usage.

FYI, the sight redesign will use the HTML5 player which uses a lot less CPU than Flash, especially with a modern browser like chrome/firefox/edge. It's just a matter of waiting for it to actually arrive….

• @geopirate:

FYI, the sight redesign will use the HTML5 player which uses a lot less CPU than Flash, especially with a modern browser like chrome/firefox/edge. It's just a matter of waiting for it to actually arrive….

I am not frakken waiting till it arrives.

• This post is deleted!

• @Hanssen01:

I am not frakken waiting till it arrives.

That is to be in September, supposedly. I believe, as if your current state that you claim to be in, you cannot afford not to wait.