Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

• Crunchyroll Feature Article: "Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress" and the Nature of Fear

Warning, this article contains spoilers. You should have watched the entire show before checking it out. It is an interesting read, though, and brings up some good points.

Feature Article: (http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/07/07-1/feature-kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-and-the-nature-of-fear)

• This one is surprisingly good… its kind of like a Steam Punk/Zombie apocalypse setting done very well.

There is a real sense of unease in this one, it really brings out some real feeling of desperation... very well done series.

• Otaku USA Magazine conducted a poll of Japanese fans regarding the best anime of Spring 2016. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress finished second to Re:Zero. Also, I happened to have a free month of Amazon Prime and noticed that this show was on there. Don't get me wrong, I really like RE:Zero but I enjoyed Kabaneri more.

• I have to say that the series started out great and was really good until Biba showed up. Mumei started acting totally out of character and a couple of convenient plot devices almost ruined the show for me. The last episode stuck the landing and it ended on a good note so I'd give it a 7/10