Let me introduce myself

• Hello, my name is John my alias is Anethym and I'm new to this forums but have been a long time fan of Funimation, as well as anime itself. I remember when Funimation was a channel below the American cartoon stations such as Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I always enjoyed Anime it's very fascinatinng the complexity and life lessons it can teach you are intriguing, however the best aspect imo is how entertaining it is. As for Funimation itself I assumed that it had shutdown all aspects of its company, not only from cable, but from the internet as well. Since I have just discovered this is false, I'll be here watching new animes some of my favorite animes are…
    Soul Eater- I love Black Star, Soul, and the girl thats Black Star's partner.
    Death note- I love Light Yagami, Ryuk, L, & Near.
    Samurai Champloo- I love Mugen & Fuu is cool too.
    Vanhelsing- I love Father Andersen, Seras, Walter, & Pip.
    Pokemon- I love Ash, Brock, various Pokemon.

Some of my hobbies that are irrelevant to Anime are League of Legends, Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm.
    Thanks for taking your time to read my introduction take care guys,

Anethym,

• Hey Anethym, welcome to the forums!! Have fun posting! I totally recommend you go to the discover tab at the top of the page and check out the Summer Simulcast Season that just started up, so you can keep up to date with all the latest shows as they air in Japan. I also recommend you check out the Funimation Broadcast Dubs in the Discover section as well. Broadcast Dubs are English dubbed versions of the simulcast shows that air about 3 or 4 weeks behind the Japanese broadcast. This means that you can watch English dubbed episodes just a few weeks after they air in Japan! It is really awesome and one of my favorite things about the Funimation service.

Every season, three of the Broadcast Dub shows are chosen to be discussed on a live recap discussion show called Dubbletalk, hosted on Twitch. It is cool to watch the three shows every Wednesday and then watch the live show and join in the Twitch chat. The new Broadcast Dub season will be starting in about 3 weeks, so you're timing couldn't be better! Dubbletalk can be found in the Discover tab as well. That would be a great place to start!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know about those because it is really fun stuff. I try to catch the live show every week, and a lot of people from the forums hang out there too. It is cool! Like I said, enjoy posting, and I am sure other people on here will give you some good recommendations on anime to watch. Haha

• @nubguy:

Hey Anethym, welcome to the forums!! Have fun posting! I totally recommend you go to the discover tab at the top of the page and check out the Summer Simulcast Season that just started up, so you can keep up to date with all the latest shows as they air in Japan. I also recommend you check out the Funimation Broadcast Dubs in the Discover section as well. Broadcast Dubs are English dubbed versions of the simulcast shows that air about 3 or 4 weeks behind the Japanese broadcast. This means that you can watch English dubbed episodes just a few weeks after they air in Japan! It is really awesome and one of my favorite things about the Funimation service.

Every season, three of the Broadcast Dub shows are chosen to be discussed on a live recap discussion show called Dubbletalk, hosted on Twitch. It is cool to watch the three shows every Wednesday and then watch the live show and join in the Twitch chat. The new Broadcast Dub season will be starting in about 3 weeks, so you're timing couldn't be better! Dubbletalk can be found in the Discover tab as well. That would be a great place to start!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know about those because it is really fun stuff. I try to catch the live show every week, and a lot of people from the forums hang out there too. It is cool! Like I said, enjoy posting, and I am sure other people on here will give you some good recommendations on anime to watch. Haha

I appreciate you for putting me onto that summer simulcast I will check it out now also much thanks to the warm welcome and concern.
    Cya around the forums :)

• Welcome to the forums, Anethym!

• Welcome to the forums, Anethym. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• This post is deleted!

• @Anethym:

Vanhelsing- I love Father Andersen, Seras, Walter, & Pip.

Hellsing!!! _

Welcome to the forums Anethym.

• @the_krock:

Hellsing!!! _

Welcome to the forums Anethym.

I like your seras avatar :) and hellsing was great finished it recently.
    Thanks for your welcome btw

• Welcome!

We are a cool bunch! Enjoy the things!!!

• Welcome Im new 2, Death the kid all the way ^.^

• Welcome Anethym^^

• @nubguy:

Hey Anethym, welcome to the forums!! Have fun posting! I totally recommend you go to the discover tab at the top of the page and check out the Summer Simulcast Season that just started up, so you can keep up to date with all the latest shows as they air in Japan. I also recommend you check out the Funimation Broadcast Dubs in the Discover section as well. Broadcast Dubs are English dubbed versions of the simulcast shows that air about 3 or 4 weeks behind the Japanese broadcast. This means that you can watch English dubbed episodes just a few weeks after they air in Japan! It is really awesome and one of my favorite things about the Funimation service.

It seem as you have a lot of insight knowledge about the sight. I had no idea about that, What are your fav. anime though?

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you guys for the welcoming!

• @Anethym:

Some of my hobbies that are irrelevant to Anime are League of Legends, Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm.

Ahhhh, MOBA player eh? Too bad LoL lost me after they "deleted" their core lore.

But no matter…

• @Anethym:

Heroes of the Storm.

Elune welcomes you to the forums Anethym.