Problems with ipad app you missed

• I've noticed that there a many problems with the app like episodes being placed out of order like in the last 5 episodes of the show Mikagura School Suite. or episodes of one show being put under the title of another show, like in EP.9 of And you thought there is never a girl online? where on the ipad app it has an Assassination Classroom episode playing instead of the actual episode of the right show And you thought there is never a girl online?. by the way this is for the dub version of the show not the sub version.

now the 1st problem i can deal with as i can just find the right one and then play them in the right order i shouldn't have to but i can. but the last one is a big problem as the episode is missing or replaced with another shows. not to be rude but do the people who upload the episodes to the apps and website, watch to make sure its the right episode? it might take some extra time to do but it saves from having to go back and fix it latter on, like you do now with EP.9 of And you thought there is never a girl online?

I'm just letting you know of the issue in case you missed it and if this is a duplicate of another post I'm sorry.

• Hey there, shockysparks! Welcome to the forums!

We try to catch all of these sorts of issues with episodes, but mistakes do happen. I believe we're already aware of most of what you've mentioned and are working to resolve the issue, however the best thing to do to make sure is to submit a ticket here: http://www.funimation.com/support.

That way, the information can get immediately to the people who can resolve the issues and we can track the resolution. We can't track reports made on the forums the same way, so the ticketing system tends to be the best way to affect change.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, though!

• Hey there, shockysparks! Welcome to the forums!

We try to catch all of these sorts of issues with episodes, but mistakes do happen. I believe we're already aware of most of what you've mentioned and are working to resolve the issue, however the best thing to do to make sure is to submit a ticket here: http://www.funimation.com/support.

That way, the information can get immediately to the people who can resolve the issues and we can track the resolution. We can't track reports made on the forums the same way, so the ticketing system tends to be the best way to affect change.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, though!