"You Should Be Watching…" NO MORE! HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

• With all of the new simulcasts this season, the episodes have a new FUNImation intro logo. However, all it says is "FUNimation: NOW!".

What happened to the classics? Did I "finally guilt FUNimation into rebranding?"…

YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING!?!?!?!!

"Sooooo lame….."

https://youtu.be/Qun2RtF7D9s

or not anymore, apparently… because they know their stuff sucks now...

• wonderful.

• About time for the intro change, but shame about the motto. Or do you just hate Funimation?

• @Gemnist:

Or do you just hate Funimation?

Its more of a passive-aggressive relationship; a love-hate situation, I would say…

• @thegrandalliance:

With all of the new simulcasts this season, the episodes have a new FUNImation intro logo. However, all it says is "FUNimation: NOW!".

What happened to the classics? Did I "finally guilt FUNimation into rebranding?"…

YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING!?!?!?!!

"Sooooo lame….."

https://youtu.be/Qun2RtF7D9s

or not anymore, apparently… because they know their stuff sucks now...

Uh all the show are still called "You should be Watching" I see them on Toonami way still and on my Mom Nexfic when I watching thinks on there if I half to…

• @gohan6425:

Uh all the show are still called "You should be Watching" I see them on Toonami way still and on my Mom Nexfic when I watching thinks on there if I half to…

Yea, but TOONAMi is still the past. This change only currently affects the Summer Season for now. When TOONAMI gets new shows that are FUNimation, they will likely have the new logo.

But yes, all of the "old stuff", is the same; of course…

• @thegrandalliance:

Yea, but TOONAMi is still the past. This change only currently affects the Summer Season for now. When TOONAMI gets new shows that are FUNimation, they will likely have the new logo.

But yes, all of the "old stuff", is the same; of course…

The old logo is the new dude… -_-

• @gohan6425:

The old logo is the new dude…

I am not following you once again.

Watch one of the New Summer Shows on funimation.com (such as "Tales of Zestria"). Look at that logo. It does not have the trademark as the previous ones do.

The YouTube video I linked was referring to the past, not the current one. TOONAMi is delayed… the stuff on that channel is/has been already made. It will be at least 1-2 seasons before they get caught up.

Else, I think we are having communication problems again, GOHAN, but no matter... if you still don't get it, just disregard; you will figure it out eventually.

• Toonami actually started to use a slightly different version of the new intro back when Dimension W started airing, but instead of it being the intro it was the outro.

https://youtu.be/hLZ1oPBz6eM?t=55s

@ 0:55

Not sure why it took them this long to start using it for FUNIMATION NOW though.

• @thegrandalliance:

I am not following you once again.

Watch one of the New Summer Shows on funimation.com (such as "Tales of Zestria"). Look at that logo. It does not have the trademark as the previous ones do.

The YouTube video I linked was referring to the past, not the current one. TOONAMi is delayed… the stuff on that channel is/has been already made. It will be at least 1-2 seasons before they get caught up.

Else, I think we are having communication problems again, GOHAN, but no matter... if you still don't get it, just disregard; you will figure it out eventually.

We don't see the Logo's until Toonami airs the Dub for the 1st time so yes the Old logo's are the new logos… :)

• @Rejectedshadow:

Toonami actually started to use a slightly different version of the new intro back when Dimension W started airing, but instead of it being the intro it was the outro.

Ahhh, see interesting. But again, no "YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING".

Usually the TV ones can differ from DVD/Stream. It appears slightly longer (one extra note), some animation differences; most importantly so, no "NOW" part in the FUNImation NOW that the current simulcasts have. Because I don't watch the TV stuff, I wouldn't have seen this coming. But here it is, nonetheless…

@gohan6425:

We don't see the Logo's until Toonami airs the Dub for the 1st time so yes the Old logo's are the new logos…

Meh, you just messin' with me now… but the TV version (as evidenced above) may differ, in either case.

I think, rejectedshadow; now that i think about it, I seen it before (I did briefly watch some on the TV back in the start), but didn't remember. No matter, thanks for the info.

YOU SHOULDN'T BE WATCHING ANYMORE! WE SUCK!

-FUNimation

• @thegrandalliance:

Ahhh, see interesting. But again, no "YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING".

Usually the TV ones can differ from DVD/Stream. It appears slightly longer (one extra note), some animation differences; most importantly so, no "NOW" part in the FUNImation NOW that the current simulcasts have. Because I don't watch the TV stuff, I wouldn't have seen this coming. But here it is, nonetheless…

Meh, you just messin' with me now... but the TV version (as evidenced above) may differ, in either case.

Uh I was not messing with you… -_- The TV show the new logo b/c that when the Anime Dub Premiered...

Edit: What you mean FUNimation had some GREAT Titles without counting a few...

• @gohan6425:

Uh I was not messing with you… The Tv show the new logo b/c that when the Anime Dub Premiered...

Yes, I can see what you mean. However, that TOONAMi logo is only a "intermediate logo"… as you can tell with the current season, they added stuff to it. They added the word "NOW" and some other stuff, for instance.

So, although indeed yes, the "template" with the new smilely face made it onto TOONAMI previously, the one they are using now is different still. Like a rough draft vs final.

Finally, I would like to point out... that TOONAMI's FUNImaiton logo's historically have been shorter, and IDK if all of them (or any) even had "YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING", as that is like few seconds into the scene. Usually that part is cut off; my memory could be mistaken, in either case.

No matter, the big deal here is, it isn't just TOONAMi thing. It is now... EVERYTHING...

• @thegrandalliance:

Its more of a passive-aggressive relationship; a love-hate situation, I would say…

TGA, so tsun tsun…

• ^ ROTFLMAO. Must be because of his everlasting pursuit of Hatsune Miku.

• Huh so they are just using the thing that you first see when opening (at least) the android app. Hopefully it won't autolog me out on the site here.

• @Cheat:

TGA, so tsun tsun…

@Gemnist:

^ ROTFLMAO. Must be because of his everlasting pursuit of Hatsune Miku.

Oh, don't ye peoples know it :)

• Hey TGA - hate to break this to you, but I just started watching MHA Episode 10 Broadcast Dubbed (which came out today), and… it still has the motto. That show just hates you, doesn't it.

• @Gemnist:

Hey TGA - hate to break this to you, but I just started watching MHA Episode 10 Broadcast Dubbed (which came out today), and… it still has the motto. That show just hates you, doesn't it.

Yes, but remember MHA is still a Spring Season show. This change only affects Summer shows (on the site) and everything thereafter.

• I'll miss it then just like I missed when Sega stopped SEEEEEEEGGA!

• Yeah me too.