Hello :)

• Hello everyone my name is Clayton but I am known online as The Baka-Otaku. I am an avid anime watcher, manga reader and YouTube Video Creator. I have recently got a 14 day free trial to Funimation because they have licensed Love Live Sunshine and I am of course stuck in Idol Hell like many others in the anime community. I also plan on sticking around for a while since I do make enough money from YouTube to keep my Funimation Sub Only Pass. I hope to see you guys around the forums :) (Sorry for the shitty introduction, I suck at these things)

• Hold on a minute my Activated Free Trial just disappeared? Wtf?

• Hi Baka-Otaku and welcome to the forums.

@Baka-Otaku:

Hold on a minute my Activated Free Trial just disappeared? Wtf?

Well from here I can see that you still have the Subpass label on top of your avatar.

• Welcome Clayton^^

• @the_krock:

Well from here I can see that you still have the Subpass label on top of your avatar.

Its only for subs though; sub pass, not full.

BTW, if you do decide to buy a sub, buy a 1 year sub. The month to month way is a price-gouging strategy for lazy people, so don't do.

To make the decision, figure out how much Anime you want to watch on the site, figure out how many simulcasts each season you expect; figure out how much of your life/day you can watch it, and then figure out whether you could just binge everything in a month or so.

If you expect to be here for a bit, the month/month is a ridiculous overpayment of money. One alternative is the 3/6 month (me forgets which exists) that is a compromise. IN either case, if you are not entirely certain, I could perhaps advise further.

• Welcome to the forums, Clayton. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

If you're having any technical issues, please send in a ticket to www.funimation.com/support and the tech team will help you out as soon as they are able.

• Welcome to the forums, Clayton!