Question

• I was wondering for a long time if some of the shows that I were watching if they were going to make any more episodes could you tell me if you know if they will be making new episodes for the following series: Attack on titan, Freezing, kenichi the mightiest disciple, seraph of the end: Vampire reign,Tokyo Ghoul,Tokyo ravens,sekirei, aesthetica of a rogue hero, absolute duo, sky wizard academy, world break: Aria of curse for a holy swordsman, Noragami, aria the scarlet ammo, dead man wonderland , Dance in the vampire bund. I know I asked for information on a lot of shows but I have had these questions for a while and only just found out that they can be answered so I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

• @kodiwright123:

Freezing, kenichi the mightiest disciple, seraph of the end: Vampire reign,Tokyo Ghoul,Tokyo ravens,sekirei, aesthetica of a rogue hero, absolute duo, sky wizard academy, world break: Aria of curse for a holy swordsman, Noragami, aria the scarlet ammo, dead man wonderland , Dance in the vampire bund.

No.

"Attack on Titan" has some movies yet to be localized, that is about it. I could be a bit mistaken as to the rest; nevertheless, the best way to find information on anything is site's WIKIPEDIA page. It is usually kept up-to-date quite nicely: IDK who does it, but they do. Even more so then ANN.

I can confirm, at least, that "Sekirei" and "Aesthetica" (2 good shows) are definite no. Aesthetica did "horrible" supposedly Japanese sales wise; the other didn't have momentum for Season 3 + financial crisis 2008 fallout causing problems.

• @kodiwright123:

dead man wonderland

It seems that the show wasn't successful in Japan and that the studio that made it was shut down, so it's pretty unlikely that we get new episodes.
    If you really want to get more on that story you can read the manga.

@thegrandalliance:

"Attack on Titan" has some movies yet to be localized, that is about it. I could be a bit mistaken as to the rest; nevertheless, the best way to find information on anything is site's WIKIPEDIA page. It is usually kept up-to-date quite nicely: IDK who does it, but they do. Even more so then ANN.

I vaguely remember seeing a news somewhere (probably on ANN) that Attack on Titan will have a second season, but it was delayed to allow the manga to keep ahead of the anime.

• @the_krock:

I vaguely remember seeing a news somewhere (probably on ANN) that Attack on Titan will have a second season, but it was delayed to allow the manga to keep ahead of the anime.

I think that season 2 is supposed to be in the upcoming winter season. It originally was supposed to be summer this year.

• Yeah, Attack on Titan is the only one of those that has an "Announced Sequel" but it was delayed, more than likely due to the fact that the Manga is is maybe one or 2 story arcs away from it's conclusion.

So they could do a 24-26 episode (ending around the Krista centric arc and gaining her new position) S2 and then take a 6 month break and go for the conclusion arc is what I would guess.

• @kodiwright123:

I was wondering for a long time if some of the shows that I were watching if they were going to make any more episodes could you tell me if you know if they will be making new episodes for the following series: Attack on titan, Freezing, kenichi the mightiest disciple, seraph of the end: Vampire reign,Tokyo Ghoul,Tokyo ravens,sekirei, aesthetica of a rogue hero, absolute duo, sky wizard academy, world break: Aria of curse for a holy swordsman, Noragami, aria the scarlet ammo, dead man wonderland , Dance in the vampire bund.

I would advise visiting an anime news site like ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/) on a regular basis, as any credible information on new series being "greenlit" will be covered there. Of the ones you mentioned, only Attack on Titan fits the bill.

I stressed "credible" as there are a number of sites that will take any click-bait worthy rumor about an anime series and run with it.