Casting choices for D-Gray man episodes 52-103.

• so great news is that D-Gray Man is returning with episode 52-103. i have not finished watching the whole series but i like to ask and discuss who would you want to play as each characters?

• I dunno at the moment since I haven't seen the series, but if Jason Liebrecht comes back to play The Millennium Earl, I would rather have Chris Patton play Lavi instead of him - you know, to avoid confusion.

• @Gemnist:

I dunno at the moment since I haven't seen the series, but if Jason Liebrecht comes back to play The Millennium Earl, I would rather have Chris Patton play Lavi instead of him - you know, to avoid confusion.

doesn't matter since Jason plays a really good Millennium Earl especially since we can't recognize him. but yet, we should give Chris Patton a role after he left FUNImation for a couple of years.

• This post is deleted!

• Chris Patton still does work for funimation. Just recently, he did a role for the anime Prince of Stride.

• @dabkowski:

Chris Patton still does work for funimation. Just recently, he did a role for the anime Prince of Stride.

and Dimension W.

• What Funimation is thinking of getting the rest? I thought their first DVD sets sold really bad? The only reason I never bothered with the series is because I knew it didn't finish

• @visoredavenger:

I thought their first DVD sets sold really bad?

It was not, it was due to licensing issues with Dentsu and unless Funimation says someting sold badly (like Big-Windup or Shiki), I would not take anyone's speculation seriously since anime sales are not easily obtained.

I wonder when this will be moved to its proper forum (along with the many others on the Funimation General board).

• Well I did check out the first 5 episodes… I have to admit this one is pretty good.

Not sure about Todd Habercorn as the lead... but admittedly as the series went on... the character changed slowly into something that fits his voice.

I mean that... as in, the story around it moved to fit Habercorn's voice. So it turned out he was the right choice in the end.