2016 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 1: Group 58

• Issac Dian - Baccano!
    Seishu Handa - Barakamon
    Son Hak - Yona of the Dawn
    Ban - Seven Deadly Sins

Don't forget to post your extra vote!

• I know Hak likely has an uphill battle since he does look like the "typical harem pretty boy" to those that have no seen Yona of the Dawn, but allow me a moment to explain why I nominated him for this tournament.

I will admit when I started this show, I was expecting a typical reverse harem and at first, did not even really plan on watching past the first episode (I try to watch the first episodes of each show each season to see if there is anything that I may miss out on, and fortunately I do because at first glace Yona seemed like a pass) and the ending of episode 1 was enough to keep me around. With the twist, and how intriguing Hak was.

Hak is brave, loyal, intelligent, witty and basically everything that I, personally, consider to be manly.

He sticks with the princess after she finds herself tossed in a situation far beyond his control, even though it pits him directly against a man that he considers to be his best friend, and it's not for the typical shoujo reasons of "twoo love!"

Hak was extremely loyal to the original king, a man that many saw as weak and a fool, but Hak whole heartedly believed to be a good king who wanted nothing more then peace for his people. He managed to look past the surface and see the person underneath who, although we know now that he wasn't a great ruler, was a good, well intentioned person who received a fate he did not deserve. So he devotes himself to saving the kingdom, as well as protecting his childhood friend and heir to the throne and helping anyone who needs it.

Hak has shown multiple times that he is fully willing to place his life on the line for his morals, and he has the ability to fight for what he believes. Although the show has a number of characters with supernatural abilities, Hak shows that he can rise through the ranks and become one of the most powerful based on training as well as some natural abilities without any supernatural powers.

He not only believes in defending Yona with his life but also grants her the tools to help herself, teaching her to become her own person so she can on day become the kind of leader the kingdom needs and grow beyond the Princess she was before the series starts.

Both of my votes go to Hak.

• Poll goes to Hak
    Post to Issac

• Poll vote goes to Ban, extra vote goes to Isaac Dian.

• Double votes to Isaac.

• Second vote to Hak.

• Poll vote goes to Hak, posted vote goes to Issac

• Double votes to Ban. Hak looks like he won't need any help.

• Double vote son hak

• Double vote goes to Ban

• This tournament is going to be the death of me….

I mean… Look at Hak

and look at Ban

Yes, I know… this is about the manliest man but in reality then are both manly. (and other things...~_^)

So I'm going to give Hak my poll vote and Ban my post vote.

• Post to Son Hak - Yona of the Dawn.

• I was all in on Yona in my event, so I think I can give both votes here to Son Hak.

• Double Votes to Hak