2016 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 1: Group 34

• Joe Kido - Digimon Adventure
    Daikichi Kawachi - Bunny Drop
    Inuyasha - Inuyasha
    No Name/Nanashi - Sword of the Stranger

Don't forget to post your extra vote!

• Poll vote goes to Inuyasha, extra vote goes to Joe Kido.

• I would vote for Daikichi, but then I remembered that the Bunny Drop manga is a thing. O.o

Double votes to No Name.

• @SpacemanHardy:

I would vote for Daikichi, but then I remembered that the Bunny Drop manga is a thing. O.o

But that's the manga.

Poll vote to Daikichi, extra to Joe.

• Joe Kido is my favorite of the original 8 Digidestined, and one of my top 5 favorite Digimon characters in general. During my childhood, people always looked at him as a wimp. But he's no wimp. Here's a list of some of the awesome things he did during Digimon Adventure in case you're curious

! 1. Climbed a mountain while everyone else slept to make sure it was safe for everyone else to cross.
    2. Jumped on the back of a corrupted Digimon to pull out the Black Gear that was corrupting it with his bare hands, while the Digimon was flying with the risk that he could fall hundreds of feet to the ground at any second in order to protect Gomamon
    3. Volunteered to stay behind to take the most dangerous job in a plan to save Sora by serving as a distraction for Etemon and his minions, despite being grossly overpowered
    4. Risked his life to save TK when he was taken hostage by an enemy Vegiemon
    5. Picks up TK during Myostismon's attack on the real world and, when TK nearly drowns after an attack from a Megaseadramon, he saves TK yet again despite the fact that he himself couldn't swim, and, if Ikkakumon didn't gain the power to reach Ultimate from that sacrifice, would've most certainly died.
    6. After Mimi leaves the group due to trauma of seeing their friends die, he goes to with her to keep her safe. During this he converts a previously evil Ogremon to the side of good by healing his wounds and he, Mimi, and Ogremon end up raising an army of Digimon that was essential in the defeat of Piedmon.
    7. When Piedmon begins to overpower them and starts turning everyone into keychains (Digimon is weird) he, FOR THE THIRD TIME, sacrifices himself to save TK by staying behind to suffer Piedmon's wrath alone as TK, Kari, and their Digimon escaped.

Basically, what i'm trying to say is, Joe is awesome and i'm giving both of my votes to him (Avenge Mimi!)

• Both votes to Inuyasha.

• Poll vote and Posted vote: Inuyasha - Inuyasha

• Vote goes to Nanashi

• Voting for Nanashi

• double vote Inuyasha

• Double vote to Nanashi! I am seriously hoping his movie is popular enough to get him through cause he is manly as heck.

• Poll to Dikachi
    Post to Nanashi

• Extra Vote to Inuyasha