A new weirdo enters…

• Hi there. I joined with Funimation some years ago, back when the Kindle app was still kind of relevant, but I decided to start a new one. Interesting that there's a forum now… was there always one?

I'm Spider. Hopeful writer, possibly open to acting or singing. I really love a number of different series, my favorite out of Funimation being Black Butler and Level E. I truly respect the work these people do. I was in college for a degree in Creative Writing, but decided to take some time off for various reasons.

Not sure how often I would be on these forums, but nice to meet you.

• Welcome to the forums, Spider. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• @MoonSpider95:

Interesting that there's a forum now… was there always one?

Yes their has always been a forum

• Thanks for the clarification and welcome.

• Welcome to the site Spider. I graduated with a bachelors degree in English (Literature) for SUNY Fredonia.

• @Immortus76:

Welcome to the site Spider. I graduated with a bachelors degree in English (Literature) for SUNY Fredonia.

Interesting! SUNY was also one of the places I was initially accepted to. However, I ended up choosing a private women's college and… well, I came to regret that decision. I hope to continue somewhere else, when I get the chance.

• Welcome to the forums.

@MoonSpider95:

I was in college for a degree in Creative Writing

I never heard about that kind of degree, I'm not sure if there's something alike where I live, but it must be interesting though.

• @MoonSpider95:

Not sure how often I would be on these forums, but nice to meet you.

Unless you like to "troll" like me, once a week is fine enough. I suggest you get yourself a subscription, though of course… as indeed:

• Steps on spider >.< ..sorry; force of habit.

Welcome^^

• @the_krock:

Welcome to the forums.

I never heard about that kind of degree, I'm not sure if there's something alike where I live, but it must be interesting though.

Well, it was a kind of subdivision in my school? Technically speaking, it would be a degree in English with a focus on Creative Writing. While I'm at it, I'll say I was also considering Theatre as my minor.

And again, thank you for your welcome, guys. :)