New to the wonderful world of funimation

• Hello my name is Dan, its very nice to meet all of you. My ex girlfriend got me into anime when we were together so I dont know much. I have watched naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, blood blockage battlefront, samari shampoo and high school dxd when I was with her. Now since I have the time I would really like to watch more but there is so many to choose from. If possible I would like to know what the names are of some good anime on here. I appreciate your help and will look forward to any responses I get. Thank you for your time

• Welcome!

Watch FMA if you have no before July 31st. Someone is sure to suggest that :)

• I'd suggest Lupin the 3rd: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine if you don't mind nudity, violence and dark themes. It shows (a version of) how Lupin and thr gang first met. It's a pretty good story, I must say. As the name implies, Fujiko is the main focus.

I'll also echo priestesstyrande and suggest watching Fullmetal Alchemist before July 31st if at all possible. If prices aren't too unreasonable, FMA Brotherhood might be another good one.

• Welcome to the forums, Dan. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

As far as recommendations go, let me offer some series that are similar to the ones that you've watched and liked.

If you liked Naruto, try Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, or Fairy Tail. And of course there's always Dragon Ball.

If you liked Tokyo Ghoul, try Attack on Titan or Seraph of the End.

If you liked Blood Blockade Battlefront, try Trigun or Gungrave (they're all by the same author).

If you liked Samurai Champloo, try Cowboy Bebop or Space Dandy (again, they're by the same director).

If you liked High School DxD, try Date A Live or Is This a Zombie.

And I'm going to ape what the others have already said and also recommend the original Fullmetal Alchemist. It's an all-time classic and once it's gone at the end of July, it's gone for good.