Upcoming Anime

• Some of the upcoming anime I hope get an english dub are AntiMagic Academy 35th Test Platoon, Overlord, and SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist.

Some of the anime I hope Funimation gets and dubs are Myriad Colors Phantom World, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World, Hundred (I loved the manga to this one), Re LIFE, Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia, KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!, How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend, Clockwork Planet, Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, Actually, I Am, Isuca, Unlimited Fafnir, and Love Tyrant.

I'm just going to through these two anime titles in because I would love to be able to watch and enjoy them in english The Testament of Sister New Devil and Dragon Crisis!. I loved both of these even though it took one and a half hours to watch eatch episode in sub not including rewatching to see the action scenes uninterupted.

• Aniplex USA has Saekano and have released it sub only

• Thank You I did not know that and now I just hope they may release an english version if not I guess I'll read the manga. Thank You again :)

• The Suggestion Box forum is meant as a place for users to recommend ways to improve the website and forums in general, not for them to list what anime they want licensed or dubbed. We have an official thread for that purpose located here: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?102-Shows-and-Movies-You-d-Like-FUNimation-to-Pick-Up-Thread-Episode-IV-A-New-Forum

I'll be closing this thread now. Sorry for the confusion. :)