Hiya!

• Hi Everyone!

My name is Chris and I'm 23. I've been enjoying my time streaming lots of classic shows here!
    I feel its about time I post to the forums. I've been an All-Access member since January this year!
    I wanted to reach out and make some new friends on the forums. To mention a little bit about myself. I work in Information Technology I like anything related to computers. I collect rare vinyl records from the 80's. Many songs that have not seen the light of day that would blow your mind. Think of music like Flash dance. I like to collect anime record sound tracks from 80's and 90's. I like to play video games based around a cyberpunk universe for example: Deus Ex. I've watched Fairy Tale, Black Lagoon (Really Enjoyed this show I hope they make another season), currently watching Full Metal Alchemist I'm having fun with this show! I hate to ramble but I hope to get to familiarize myself with everyone around here.

Have a great night!

• Welcome to the forums Discoman!

• Welcome to the forums, Chris. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Thank you Haildodger and SpacemanHardy!