Content and Distribution

• Hiya
    I do not support or fund censorship can you please release the full length uncut versions of episodes seasons of shows and movies

can you please fix High School DxD Season 3, episodes 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36. are all censored and degraded from 1080p to 720p while season 1 and 2 are uncut and in 1080p in my opinion vhs low definition content has little to no value

• @Icekiss69:

Hiya
    I do not support or fund censorship can you please release the full length uncut versions of episodes seasons of shows and movies

can you please fix High School DxD Season 3, episodes 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36. are all censored and degraded from 1080p to 720p while season 1 and 2 are uncut and in 1080p in my opinion vhs low definition content has little to no value

High School DXD hasn't made it to DVD release, what you are watching is the simulcast public broadcast of the Japanese TV version. The "uncut" version is currently being held as an exclusive premium Japanese channel content (like HBO for Japan), so FUnimation does not have legal access to it. This also applies to to resolution (1080p) issue as well.

In general content, the only reason something is "edited" on FUNimation, is because the "Japanese Overlords" haven't given it to US yet. It isn't for a lack of trying… FUNimation isn't 4Kids, after all.

Just try to be patient for now. When the full DVD release (for both Japan/US) comes out, you will get it; as with Seasons 1/2, so try to hold the line until then...

BTW for the record... VHS has a max limit of 480p, not 720p: The difference is very significant. True, 720 isn't' as good as 1080... but remember this is Anime; the difference in resolution for Animated images vs real life is negligible (as compared to a full featured movie, "The Lord of the Rings"). Furthermore, it is an Internet stream quality. In other words, you are not missing anything.

• Hi there.

Please read this:

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?7397-High-School-DxD-BorN-FAQ-PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

As this question has been covered in the FAQ, this topic will now be locked. Sorry for the confusion. :)