Reintroduction

• Hello, everyone. It has been a few years since I've been on the forums last. Most may not recognize me back then, so I would like to take the time to formerly introduce myself once more.

**Salutations. I am Free of Birth (no pun intended) and I literally have no idea why I chose that name; however I would like to be referred to as Free-B, if you don't mind. I have been a member of the forums since September of 2013. It is nice to meet you all again. and to the new members as well.

I have many interests, including anime. What had me into anime for the first time was Funi's dub of Dragon Ball, which was also the first anime I've watched. From then on, Funimation increased my interest towards anime throughout the years of watching them.
    When it comes to anime, I watch majority of them dubbed. Most subs are good too, even if it's better than the dubs, but I am much into dubs more.

That said, Funimation have the best dubs as far as they come and go, One Piece especially and it's my favorite of all time; beats other crap dubs that have been made before being dubbed properly.

That is all. Thanks for your time.

• @Free:

Hello, everyone. It has been a few years since I've been on the forums last. Most may not recognize me back then, so I would like to take the time to formerly introduce myself once more.

Well, the better q is: What made you finally decide to come back now, 6/14/2016? Anything special? :)

• Hello and welcome back!

• Welcome back, Free-B. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you catch up with things. :)

• @thegrandalliance:

Well, the better q is: What made you finally decide to come back now, 6/14/2016? Anything special? :)

Good question. :P

Well, been on a very long hiatus, I thought I'd stop by to check what's going on now and might rejoin the community for the time being.

• This post is deleted!

• @Free:

I thought I'd stop by to check what's going on now and might rejoin the community for the time being.

Ah, well just a heads up… for some reason the community decided to be AFK this week. Or America in general; I mean, the USA Box Office on "Warcraft"...

Hopefully it gets back to normal. Be sad to see it go...

• @thegrandalliance:

Ah, well just a heads up… for some reason the community decided to be AFK this week. Or America in general; I mean, the USA Box Office on "Warcraft"...

Hopefully it gets back to normal. Be sad to see it go...

Hmm. What a shame.

So it'll be just for a while, right?

• @Free:

So it'll be just for a while, right?

….............