Video will not play or show up.

• For some reason whenever I try to watch a video on my laptop the video does not show up and I can't do anything about it. But when I go on my computer at home I can. Can someone please explain why this is happening?

• http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?885-Blank-Black-Player-Issue - Have you tried these steps? Please follow the advice in this thread. Thanks!

• I've already submitted a ticket for this issue, but haven't received any reply. I've deleted Cookies and Cache with no change. I'm using Windows 7 and use IE to access this site.

I was able to watch videos Monday morning December 9th, but a few hours later I encountered this blank player issue. When I go to any video, everything populates except the play arrow.

• After blazing through the first seasons of A Certain Magical Index and A Certain Scientific Railgun, I was prepared to start the second season. I grabbed my popcorn, my Sierra Mist, and my chocolate, and sat down to watch A Certain Magical Index II and A Certain Scientific Railgun S (essentially, the second seasons)