Will be the third season of tokyo ghoul?

• I just watched the second season of tokyo ghoul, and apesas to search the information I thought about whether there will be a third season contradict, so I wonder why you are really there or not? thanks for listening.

• nothing so far

• Your second months are an alternative to the events on the manga. Ken Kaneki, who survived within the battle with Yamori, enters the Aogiri Organization. Kaneki explains it by the fact that he needs to know more about ghouls and become stronger to protect those who are close to him, even though this is seen as quite a controversial action. CCG investigators don"t leave him alone, therefore the struggle continues, more and more violent. If you are out of patience, you can punch on a punching bag stand to release yourself.
    Such certainly is the plot within the second season in this popular series. The doubts on the half-man half-monster, Ken Kaneki, who was a ghoul against his will, attract the eye of a huge number of viewers. How to assume your brand new entity? How to cope with the monster inside? Methods to justify and love fellow-sufferers - ghouls? It turns out that these questions are of great interest to many people.

• Nothing until after this summer when the live action movie comes out. While I enjoyed it, the second season tanked, because of it's "lack of direction". So the third season has been put on hold due to the second season bad reception. Unfortunately, I have a bad suspicion that the anime will see it's end or it will be done by someone else, if there are not rave reviews concerning the movie. It being live action, I'm sorry to say, and it is just my opinion but, I don't have high hopes for it. I remember what a disaster the live action Blood + was.... I love this anime, but if the production company was so worried about their reviews because of season 2, the last thing they should have done was do a live action movie. I hope it doesn't seal the shows fate.....

• Honestly there is one really big thing that needs to happen story wise that can cause a smooth transition to season 3 and that is a hard retcon of season 2. There are certain plot elements, character interactions and moments that never happened that need to for them to transition what would go into a 3rd season. Season 3 I'd believe would start to adapt Tokyo Ghoul: Re.

• Just read the manga, it is amazing and you're wasting you're time waiting.

• Probably one day, they'll readapt Tokyo Ghoul from the start to the re: storyline.