In Luka We Trust…

• UPDATE 4: A New Hope

https://youtu.be/fOjsecfGYVg

https://youtu.be/Vhxrvd617gk

BTW, note who is the Author of that Video…..... :)

UPDATE: ROUND 2, DING DING!

https://youtu.be/j4bfwci26qQ

• I'm surprised you didn't pick Miku…

• @the_krock:

I'm surprised you didn't pick Miku…

There is a reason for that: MIKU ENGLISH V3 is a disaster. Sounds "British", and horrible at that. I am waiting for the upcoming release of "MIKU V4X" (which may or may not have English; unconfirmed) before doing anything.

Yes, it is unfortunate. But I prefer a deeper voice anyways for this particular one, in either case. And also, me sorta a LUKA TRAITOR at the moment as well :)

• I forgot her voice sounded weird in english, Luka doesn't sound too bad in this one though.

• @the_krock:

I forgot her voice sounded weird in english, Luka doesn't sound too bad in this one though.

Yea, hopefully by end of next week or so, I have "Round 2" up of course :) Gonna have 1 more "USA" song before moving onto more "normal music". You can expect more from me, no doubt about that :)

For now, I have a playlist up on my channel; still working on at moment, that organizes what I consider to be "the best of the Vocaloids". Most/all of the stuff I have on it so far I have on this site, of course…

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL02mZvFhu1fs0k1w7vWUo0HIjfpCKzKRR

• This post is deleted!

• @thegrandalliance:

Yea, hopefully by end of next week or so, I have "Round 2" up of course Gonna have 1 more "USA" song before moving onto more "normal music". You can expect more from me, no doubt about that

What kind of music are you planning to do?

@thegrandalliance:

For now, I have a playlist up on my channel; still working on at moment, that organizes what I consider to be "the best of the Vocaloids". Most/all of the stuff I have on it so far I have on this site, of course…

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis…Uo0HIjfpCKzKRR

I'll take a look at it when I'll have some spare time, there's quite a few songs I haven't heard yet.

• @the_krock:

What kind of music are you planning to do?

IDK what it would be considered… it is something I have been techinically working on "forever" (10+ years; in my head at least), but never put it into anything official. Because I need MIKU V4X for it to work (won't be out until at least last day in AUG); and of course I be in Japan for a month, it won't be out for a while. If it ever does come out, it best be good... nothing less be acceptable :)

As for what is up next... it will just be another "patriotic" American song, one that actually doesn't seem to have solo vocal version whatsoever on YouTube (Vocaloid or real), so that be good. WE are about 1/2 way done with that one at moment. BTW, for whatever undefined messed up reason, I decided to open with this; get stuff out before 7/4, and to appeal to a "general American audience", as it were.

Between "project 2/4", we may have a 3rd one; thinking about making a Guild Wars 2 song using Vocaloid, but I will have to see whether it is justified/works to do or not. In theory, it should work, shall see nevertheless...

@the_krock:

I'll take a look at it when I'll have some spare time, there's quite a few songs I haven't heard yet.

Yea, there is a ton of them out there. Eventally I will add more to that playlist… but then again I have to remember everything too LoL. Of course, my "preference of style" will differ, so if you like the "rock-style Vocaloid"; as some of you do, you may not find my list "complete", as it were.

• Yea, I got me first subscriber for my channel. LoL, I feel so "special" now :) Now I have to deliver! No more trollin' these forums today; get back to work, ya slacker! :)

• UPDATE… Second Video is ready; updated main post. No worries this be the last of me USA series, for now...

• That first subscriber is actually me lol, "I will be watching".

• @the_krock:

That first subscriber is actually me lol, "I will be watching".

Ahhh, LoL K… cause it gave me your real name in the email, was like WTF mode :)

No matter, after this, wont' be anything for a bit. I really do need to get MIKU V4X when it comes out; because LUKA only can be a problem at times :)

BTW, if there is something you really want to see LUKA do, let me know. Hopefully it is public domain of course, :) but no matter. Just need a sound file (preferably a .wav file) and the lyrics, and it be all set.

• @thegrandalliance:

Ahhh, LoL K… cause it gave me your real name in the email, was like WTF mode

I guess it's because it's linked to Google+ or something like that…

@thegrandalliance:

BTW, if there is something you really want to see LUKA do, let me know. Hopefully it is public domain of course, but no matter. Just need a sound file (preferably a .wav file) and the lyrics, and it be all set.

Well, to me, creation is more fun when I can do whatever I want without the need to please other people, so I say do whatever song which makes the process enjoyable for you.

• @the_krock:

Well, to me, creation is more fun when I can do whatever I want without the need to please other people, so I say do whatever song which makes the process enjoyable for you.

LoL K…

Hmmmm. now that I think about it, you are Canadian after all....

Ask, and you shall receive.......

• HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Hopefully you got some good "All-American" food today you're eating…

• UPDATE: Made a 4th video now, posted at top. LUKA in C# is very difficult, indeed…