Quick Question

• How long does it usually take for a product to start shipping?

• This post is deleted!

• @priestesstyrande:

I'm assuming from Funi? Depending on when it was orders a day? Maybe -MAYBE- 2? At least in my experience.

Yeah, it was from FUNi. Should've said that beforehand. Anyway, I ordered two days ago (June 7th). I got an order confirmation and an order number but I haven't heard since.

• @gamergoku:

Yeah, it was from FUNi. Should've said that beforehand. Anyway, I ordered two days ago (June 7th). I got an order confirmation and an order number but I haven't heard since.

It depends on a number of things. When I ordered FMA: Brotherhood, they were still ordering more, and it took a little over 3 weeks for it to ship out. Granted, that was a bit of a special circumstance, but still, it could take a few days to a couple weeks. It all depends. If you haven't heard anything by Monday or Tuesday, feel free to send them a message asking them about the status of your order. To send them a message like this, click on your My Account at the top of the page. Click shop, then click Contact Us. Fill out the form and hit submit. They were pretty good about responding back to me.

• i have ordered from funis page before , once your order has actually started the shipping process
    they will send you another email with your tracking number and how to track it.

It usually takes a couple of days before they send the tracking info ( check your spam folder )
    I will usually get my orders to my house in about 10 days after ordering

• Thanks for all the responses, I'll be on the lookout for that email. If I don't receive it by next Thursday, I'll send them a ticket. Thanks again!