Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood questions ?

• Ok, i just read that you guys lost the streaming rights to fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. so is this a temporary thing or will you lose them for good ? i mean you guys cant want to lose one of your biggest anime on Funimation ? and why do you have to stop printing the DVDs ? and where do we buy them after you stop carrying them ? most like my self cant go out and spend hundreds on Anime i was counting on you guys to carry them forever DVDs and steaming. if you keep dropping old classics your gonna lose business there's no where else to watch these except Netflix and they don't even have all of them.

• It's likely permanent. Doesn't seem like Aniplex is playing nice with other companies anymore and will be taking over their own series for themselves.

I'm willing to bet it certainly wasn't their choice to lose the show. Aniplex will likely come out with their own set but it will certainly be a LOT more money. They have already stopped selling their FMAB dvds/blurays through Funimation so you may have missed your chance on that.

• permanent thing, and not their choice. you can still find copies of Brotherhood on right stuff and amazon at reasonable prices, so buy them now before they get to expensive. get the first series as well, since they will be loosing the rights to that one at the end if July

• @emdier:

It's likely permanent. Doesn't seem like Aniplex is playing nice with other companies anymore and will be taking over their own series for themselves.

I'm willing to bet it certainly wasn't their choice to lose the show. Aniplex will likely come out with their own set but it will certainly be a LOT more money. They have already stopped selling their FMAB dvds/blurays through Funimation so you may have missed your chance on that.

Not really there on Ebay still and I see then at Fye still…

• @gohan6425:

Not really there on Ebay still and I see then at Fye still…

They may be on e-bay, but that doesn't mean the price will stay at what it is now. With no more Funimation printings, stock will run out online and in stores. If Aniplex decides to do their own printing, the price will probably be more than the Funimation editions. Prices online will go up to match the new retail prices. If there isn't a new printing, then prices will depend on what people want to sell it for, supply and demand. This happens when any series goes out of print, prices go up due to demand and no new product.
    It hasn't been too long since Funimation lost Brotherhood, so prices are still good and some stores still have stock. That won't last too long though.

• it was really useful.

• There's a sale on rightstufanime with FMA Brotherhood DVD's on sale.