Funi movies

• So will any of the recent Funi movies (including older titles like Girl Who Leapt Through Time) actually make there way to streaming? Or like some sort of rental streaming service like Amazon Video where I could pay like 2$ to watch the movie? I ask because I (and most likely many other people) would like to watch some of these movies rather than try to buy them be disappointed and be left with a movie you couldn't return. Like I could've sworn I saw GitS on the schedule a month ago but its not there. I would prefer to buy after I know I liked said movie, but otherwise renting/streaming it just seems to be the way more efficient approach. Not like there is a theater anywhere close to where I live (seriously the closest was 3 hours drive for the last theatrical movie) otherwise I'd be willing to pay the price of a ticket, as long as I don't own it if I didn't like it.

• @darthrutsula:

So will any of the recent Funi movies (including older titles like Girl Who Leapt Through Time) actually make there way to streaming?

…......................

https://youtu.be/LZ0epRjfGLw