Fairy Tail Tartaros Arc - Dub Casting Announcements and Guesses

• Just watched an episode of Dubbletalk and they revealed three of the dub voice actors:

Franmalth - Jeremy Schwartz
    Jackal - Ricco Fajardo
    Silver Fullbuster - Matt Mercer

Now as for the other new characters introduced in this arc, assuming nobody brand new was casted, does anyone have any guesses on who will play:

Kyoka -
    Seilah -
    Ezel -
    Tempesta -
    Torafuzar -
    Keyes -
    Mard Geer -
    Lummy -

I would like to note that Fairy Tail usually tries to minimize the number of times a voice actor will play multiple characters. We also have a clue of what Kyoka will sound like due to the trailer that has been released.

• This is kinda a shot in the dark, but i would really like to see Natalie Hoover as Seilah or Lummy.

I also feel like Vic Mignonga may be Tempesta or Mard Geer.

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• Well now that subscribers can access the dub of the first few episodes of the Tartaros Arc, maybe they can tell us who voices each member thereof.

• @iamshodan:

Well now that subscribers can access the dub of the first few episodes of the Tartaros Arc, maybe they can tell us who voices each member thereof.

they did. check the news section. announcement was a couple weeks ago

• Just watched the trailer for Fairy Tail Part 22 and heard a voice that I am 99% sure belongs to Vic Mignogna. Seeing how Mard Geer is introduced in this part of the Tartaros Arc, it seems most likely that initial predictions I have seen on online indicating Mard Geer will be played by Vic will be correct.