"Bug, with the forums is…"

• For some reason, the post button is broken today…

@TheRealSneakers:

edit
    Darn double post…i clicked on post, and said i had to wait to post, so I did and posted.....ended up posting twice. :(

Also, when checking out the activity stream, I noticed Spaceman double posted as well. For some reason, when you click on submit post (for new or edit), it is like clicking on it 2 times (and it locks you out usually). No idea what is up, but annoying nevertheless…

• @lefwig:

Someone shut off my internets!

• @TIL:

It didn't work, please send it again!!

• I have moderated all of the potentially offensive or off-topic posts. Let's all remember to be nice to one another and to stay on topic.

Anyway, I too have noticed this bug, but while working in Mozilla Firefox, I seem to have found a way around it.

If you click "Post Quick Reply" and the screen pops up asking you to Leave or Stay On the page, click "Stay On" instead. Afterwards, hit the Refresh button at the top of your browser. The same box will pop up again, but this time click "Leave". This will cause the forum to post only once, and will avoid the double post bug.

I don't know if the same will work in other browsers like Chrome or Edge, but it seems to do the trick for Firefox.

• Has anyone submitted a ticket yet?

• @nubguy:

Has anyone submitted a ticket yet?

I'm not sure, but it certainly wouldn't hurt. :hmm:

www.funimation.com/support

• I experienced that earlier today too… I thought it was a mistake on my end. ^_^ Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem.

• haha yeah don't worry, you're not losing your mind. I will go ahead and make a ticket.

• @SpacemanHardy:

I have moderated all of the potentially offensive or off-topic posts. Let's all remember to be nice to one another and to stay on topic.

Thanks, Spaceman.

@SpacemanHardy:

I don't know if the same will work in other browsers like Chrome or Edge, but it seems to do the trick for Firefox.

With the Microsoft browsers (IE), this isn't an option. However, generally it works itself out by itself. Basically, when you click to post a message, it tries to do it 2 times. The first time is submitted (and message appears on forum); and it complains that you are trying to post a second message in 30 sec. However, if you check the thread you will find the message has been posted, so really all you have to do is disregard the message.

• @thegrandalliance:

Thanks, Spaceman.

With the Microsoft browsers (IE), this isn't an option. However, generally it works itself out by itself. Basically, when you click to post a message, it tries to do it 2 times. The first time is submitted (and message appears on forum); and it complains that you are trying to post a second message in 30 sec. However, if you check the thread you will find the message has been posted, so really all you have to do is disregard the message.

Yeah, exactly. I find it easiest to click the What's New button after posting to get out of that error screen.

Also, I submitted a ticket earlier, so hopefully they will get on that.

• Thanks for that ticket– we're looking into this.

In the meantime, it sounds like you've got some good workarounds going. :)

I'll let you know when I have any further information about this issue or if I have any further questions for testing.

• Thanks for that ticket– we're looking into this.

I'll let you know when I have any further information about this issue or if I have any further questions for testing.

• @CJ:

Thanks for that ticket– we're looking into this.

@CJ:

Double-Posted :)

• @CJ:

Thanks for looking into it! :) Always appreciate the help.

@thegrandalliance:

Double-Posted :)

haha A bit ironic, isn't it TGA?

• @nubguy:

haha A bit ironic, isn't it TGA?

Indeed it is, indeed it is…