Kamisama Kiss Season 1 Questions

• Hello. To celebrate the end of Kamisama Kiss's manga serialization, I propose that we should start hosting monthly, seasonal discussion for both seasons, starting with the first season. Throughout the month, I'll post questions to fans to get their input on various topics regarding the series. Please, feel free share your favorite episodes and moments, as well as your personal critiques about the seasons. As usual, please try to keep seasonal discussions on topic.

With that said, we'll start off with five questions for the first season:

What did you know about Kamisama Kiss?

What did you think of the first season's premise?

What did you think of the Opening Theme?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUAJzJOwUo

What did you think of the Ending Theme?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQnBsNMebgE

What did you think of the cast?

• Eh. My thoughts are too unorganized to give a really good answer.

I didn't really know much of anything starting out.

I'll admit to feeling a bit odd with Nanami having Happy's voice.

It was excellent to see a series that kept yokai lore in, without redubbing them as "demons" or something.

Had me hooked rather easily.

I don't really remember the OP/ED as prominently as other series, but they work well enough.

• 1. Well actually I knew very little about it. I just saw that it had a kitsune yokai and dealt with a yokai based story line so I winged it. Any anime that shares any type of story with spirits are usually my favorite. A good and popular example is InuYasha.

2.It was very good and it got me hooked. I liked how they introduced all the main players in a unique way. I also loved the character growth of Tomoe and Nanami.

3.At first I didn't like the opening theme but it grew on me.

4. I adored the closing theme. I also loved when Kurama started singing it in that one episode. XD

5.I thought the cast was amazing. Michael Tatum as Tomoe just fit. XD

• 1. Well actually I knew very little about it. I just saw that it had a kitsune yokai and dealt with a yokai based story line so I winged it. Any anime that shares any type of story with spirits are usually my favorite. A good and popular example is InuYasha.

2.It was very good and it got me hooked. I liked how they introduced all the main players in a unique way. I also loved the character growth of Tomoe and Nanami.

3.At first I didn't like the opening theme but it grew on me.

4. I adored the closing theme. I also loved when Kurama started singing it in that one episode. XD

5.I thought the cast was amazing. Michael Tatum as Tomoe just fit. XD

• :p
    If it were something new now, "Kitsune Yokai" would be enough to get me watching it.
    IDK how I got so interested in that lore.

• You might like the manga Demon prince of Momochi House. I started reading it and its pretty awesome. Its about this girl who inherits a mansion but it turns out a young man is already living in it. This man however, has the ability to turn into a kitsune like creature called a Nue. Turns out this nue is the beast that guards the mansion.

• Does it have an anime yet?
    :p