I need new anime suggestions

• Hi! Please don't get mad at me and call me a troller or anything im only 13. I enjoy watching Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball Z, and Fullmetal Alchemist. I hate sword art online because it is boring and not done by Funimation. I like DBGT. I don't like the art style of Dragon Ball Super. I don't like the original DB because it isn't intense enough and is too perverted. If you have any serious suggestions, i might check them out, but i only like very mainstream Funimation anime. I also prefer dubbed. I want to see My Hero Academia because it has Christopher R. Sabat and he is awesome he does my favorite DBZ charachter and probably my favorite anime charachter of all time (Vegeta). He also does Piccolo Junior which I like. Thanks for reading!

• Hi there.

The Member's Lounge forum is really only meant for non-anime discussion. Also, we already have an official thread specifically for anime recommendations. The link for it is right here: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?78-Anime-Recommendations-Thread

If you'd like to repost this over in the official thread, that'd be fine. I'm going to close this thread down now.

Sorry about the confusion. :)