Code Geass Picture Drama thing… Could effect on how Funimation cast!

• Source: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Picture_Drama_Episode_List Ok after doing some research it seen this Picture Drama was in fact English Dub however only Code Geass Season 1 for Picture Drama was dub in English Season 2 Picture Drama however was not English Dub… However the Picture Drama still go with the Dub...There also I guess a Picture Drama OVA that go with the Code Geass AE OVA Series as well... This is some interesting news... Seen all of Season 1 Picture Drama was in fact English Dub this may give Funimation a reason to Dub Season 2 Picture Drama in English to keep the voices same as the as the English Dub of Season 2 which was Dub English... Because this could be a good sign Funimation "MAY" I said that as what I thinking to Dub the AE in LA to Dub the rest of the Dub so the Voices will be the same in the Picture Drama Season 2 OVA as the Season 2 English Dub b\c then it would sound differnet... What you guys think?

• If there's more anime being made with the characters from the original series (like a remake), they might track down the original cast and dub these too (and Wonderland).

If there isn't, they will probably include these sub-only. (maybe Wonderland, too - though I would love to see that dubbed).
    They might also dub them and just replace certain characters, like Cecile and Kanon (who… I don't even know what else their voice actors have done recently. I think Kanon's voice actor plays professional ping pong now.)

• @Fiammetta:

If there's more anime being made with the characters from the original series (like a remake), they might track down the original cast and dub these too (and Wonderland).

If there isn't, they will probably include these sub-only. (maybe Wonderland, too - though I would love to see that dubbed).
    They might also dub them and just replace certain characters, like Cecile and Kanon (who… I don't even know what else their voice actors have done recently. I think Kanon's voice actor plays professional ping pong now.)

That already have Season 1 of it Dub ALREADY though… Just not season 2... And that don't half to match the mouth flab b/c it just Picture for 4 minutes I not joking about that...That never pick up the rights to Wonderland unless that did and did not tell us about it? If that the case that may have it Dub in LA to finsh the Dub since that already have Season 1 and 2 and Picture Drama Season 1 ALL English Dub... Season 2 Picture Drama and Code Geass AE would be what need to be Dub and wonderland if that did pick up the rights? That could then do the Dub it in LA then and get all the old voices actor back... :)

• I'm saying I doubt the R2 picture dramas alone would be worth that, even with Wonderland and Miracle Birthday.

But if they made a new anime…

(they need to include the audio dramas that Bandai dubbed, though, too. I think I told you about all of these a while ago. They're good, really good. Especially the one with Clovis.)

• @Fiammetta:

I'm saying I doubt the R2 picture dramas alone would be worth that, even with Wonderland and Miracle Birthday.

But if they made a new anime…

(they need to include the audio dramas that Bandai dubbed, though, too. I think I told you about all of these a while ago. They're good, really good. Especially the one with Clovis.)

Well yeah but there going to be English Dub Code Geass AE anyway so there you go… If that do Dub Wonderland which we don't know b/c that never said that pick up rights to of course may not wanted people know so that did not tell people for some reason... But if that do have it that would make even more do it... And seen Season of Picture Drama is Dub that may wanted Funimation to Dub Season 2 of Picture Drama too... AE also had a Picture Drama too that that may wanted to do Dub that could do it all at ones...

• Well they didn't bother to dub the Ikki Tousen Season 3 and 4 extras I doubt they would dub the Wonderland stuff for Code Geass

• @visoredavenger:

Well they didn't bother to dub the Ikki Tousen Season 3 and 4 extras I doubt they would dub the Wonderland stuff for Code Geass

What is that? And this is a different dub…

• Ikki Tousen is another series. It's about girls who punch each other and their clothes fly off. It's popular (I guess?) but nowhere near the phenomenon Geass is. It's not the best comparison (and neither is Kaleido Star, which also didn't get bonus shorts dubbed).

They dubbed the OVAs for Black Butler II (the Wonderland, "The Story of Will the Reaper", "Making of," etc., which are better than the actual season 2) but those were fully animated episodes. Anyway, Geass is still more popular than that, even.

• @Fiammetta:

Ikki Tousen is another series. It's about girls who punch each other and their clothes fly off. It's popular (I guess?) but nowhere near the phenomenon Geass is. It's not the best comparison (and neither is Kaleido Star, which also didn't get bonus shorts dubbed).

They dubbed the OVAs for Black Butler II (the Wonderland, "The Story of Will the Reaper", "Making of," etc., which are better than the actual season 2) but those were fully animated episodes. Anyway, Geass is still more popular than that, even.

Indeed Code Geass is very popular and deserve all of them that had not been dub yet to be English Dub… :)