Outcast

• I am back with another recommendation! Outcast is a new tv series from the creator of the Walking Dead, Robert Kirkman.

"Based on the Skybound/Image comic title by creator Robert Kirkman and artist Paul Azaceta, the series follows Kyle Barnes, a young man who has been plagued by demonic possession all his life. Now, with the help of the Reverend Anderson, a preacher with personal demons of his own, Kyle embarks on a journey to find answers and regain the normal life he lost. But what Kyle discovers could change his fate — and the fate of the world — forever."

This show is based on another one of my favorite graphic novels, even though it has only 2 volumes released so far. The art and the storytelling are amazing. Kirkman once again proves why he is one of the premiere horror comic writers still working today.

The show starts on Cinemax next Thursday, June 3, 2016, but the first episode has been released early on Youtube for free. Check it out!

Episode 1
    https://youtu.be/IBRe2ITyMxw
    Note: Click the Youtube button to be able to watch in full screen.

As always, you can buy the first volume of the Outcast graphic novel on Amazon.com:
    (http://www.amazon.com/Outcast-Kirkman-Azaceta-Darkness-Surrounds/dp/1632150530/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464378757&sr=8-1&keywords=outcast+vol+1)

As a bonus, a fun, interactive trailer can viewed online. Headphones and a webcam will give you the best experience.
    (https://www.possessionbegins.com/)

Source: (http://www.horror-movies.ca/2016/05/watch-first-episode-outcast-online-free-youtube/)

• I actually got to see the episode a month ago as we got an advanced screen at the Calgary Comic Expo, it definitely has me intrigued. I'll have to check in and watch a few more as they air.

• @emdier:

I actually got to see the episode a month ago as we got an advanced screen at the Calgary Comic Expo, it definitely has me intrigued. I'll have to check in and watch a few more as they air.

That's awesome! That must have been a lot of fun. I too am interested to see where the story is going. The part I am on in the graphic novel is getting really good.

How did you like the expo?

• @nubguy:

Outcast is a new tv series from the creator of the Walking Dead,

O great….

• @thegrandalliance:

O great….

No, he created Air Gear.

• @TIL:

No, he created Air Gear.

…the show in question is still random horror flick series. 'tsk 'tsk 'tsk, the insolent youngsters these days, with their perverted desires for suspense...

/fancylaugh

• @nubguy:

That's awesome! That must have been a lot of fun. I too am interested to see where the story is going. The part I am on in the graphic novel is getting really good.

How did you like the expo?

I was, I am quite the fan of The Walking Dead, so I headed right there for this screening.

The Expo is a lot of fun, it was my third year attending. Got to see a few advanced screenings of things, as well as meet quite a few celebrities I really like (I see some people aren't fans of Walking Dead but I am so was quite excited to meet the guy who plays Jesus, as well as Tom Felton, Jason Isaacs, Nolan North, Stan Lee (This was extremely exciting as the man is a legend and this is his last year doing most conventions), Robin Lord Taylor, William Shatner, Alan Tudyk, John Barrowman and plenty others). I always book off the four days, even with being there all day it's so big that it's hard to see everything so it's certainly worth the money to go!

• That's awesome dude! Sounds pretty amazing! I am super jealous of you getting to meet all of those people. It must have been like a dream come true for you. How many times have you been?

• It was my third time, it was pretty great and a fantastic way to spend a weekend. Have you been to any cons?

• @emdier:

It was my third time, it was pretty great and a fantastic way to spend a weekend. Have you been to any cons?

That's awesome! I still can't believe you met so many amazing people. Who was your favorite?

I have been to an anime convention called Fanime, but it is only moderate sized. I have never been to a comic book convention, but would totally be down! I have always wanted to go to Comic Con since I live in California, but it is like an 8 to 9 hour drive at least to get there. lol