Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time canon or non-canon?

• Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time canon or non-canon? I don't see how this can be canon… At the started of the movie that show Jaden Yuki and Yugi meeting one another when Yugi gave Jaden the Winged Kuriboh from the started of GX but later in the movie that make it seen that Jaden and Yugi did not know one another... LIKE WTF? :hmm: And Also in the Yu-Gi-Oh it was state there was only 4 Blue-Eyes White Dragon made 3 Seto Kaiba has and the other 1 was own by Yugi Grandpa... Yet the villain had one... Also at the end of Yu-Gi-Oh Yami Yugi aka Atem he when back to his own time there for Atem should not have even been in this movie to begin with... Since that talk about all there story at the beginning of the movie... Like REALLY? Also I did not like how it was more about Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS like why did that not show any of the other characters from Yu-Gi-Oh and GX? Overall movie was pretty good... But seriously there no way this can fit into the Yu-Gi-Oh canon... To many think don't fit here... GX is in same timeline as Yu-Gi-Oh anime timeline as that clearly show that in the GX anime Jaden meet Yugi in episode 1 Jaden also meet Pegasus and Seto Kaiba... Like there where alot of storyline issues here...

• The Yugi that jaden meets in the movie is from the past before Jaden met him and Atem was still in the puzzle as for the other issues not sure but with time travel stuff, its completely possible that Paradox went to the past off camera and stole a blue eyes it just wasn't stated in the film. And it is unknown where in the GX timeline this film takes place therefore it is unknown whether the events of meeting Kaiba and Pegasus have happened yet or not

• @shadowking01:

The Yugi that jaden meets in the movie is from the past before Jaden met him and Atem was still in the puzzle as for the other issues not sure but with time travel stuff, its completely possible that Paradox went to the past off camera and stole a blue eyes it just wasn't stated in the film. And it is unknown where in the GX timeline this film takes place therefore it is unknown whether the events of meeting Kaiba and Pegasus have happened yet or not

It HAD to off been… That show it at the begin of the events of GX's... That even show Jaden meet Yugi... Jaden is CLEARLY in the same timeline as Yugi.... And would the Paradox come back? And did not have blue eyes the bad guy had it...

• What I am saying is the Yugi in the movie is the Yugi of the past, as far as blue eyes he could have just went to the past and taken grandpa's card without much of a fuss, just breaking and enetering. I know the GX series is the future of the original timeline, I was saying it is unknown where in the GX timeline this movie takes place, that is an unknown variable therefore he could've not met Kaiba or Pegasus yet

• There is another possibility that Paradox had it from the future, he comes from a time far beyond Yugi, so he could have come into possession of it from his present.

• You can't think of this movie as from point a to point b. When time travel is involved many things are thrown out the window

• @shadowking01:

What I am saying is the Yugi in the movie is the Yugi of the past, as far as blue eyes he could have just went to the past and taken grandpa's card without much of a fuss, just breaking and enetering. I know the GX series is the future of the original timeline, I was saying it is unknown where in the GX timeline this movie takes place, that is an unknown variable therefore he could've not met Kaiba or Pegasus yet

Either way he still meet Yugi in the 1st Ep. of GX so he should have know him in the movie… GX is clearly same timeline as Yugi timeline...

• It's the future of the Yugi timeline I am saying the certain events that Jaden experienced may not have happened yet because it is unclear during what season of GX this movie takes place. Is it connected to the Yugi timeline yes but it is what would be considered Yugi's future, he met Yugi of the past therefore he would have no memory of giving Jaden Winged Kuriboh because he hasn't done it yet

• And thus would be their first meeting technically

• @shadowking01:

It's the future of the Yugi timeline I am saying the certain events that Jaden experienced may not have happened yet because it is unclear during what season of GX this movie takes place. Is it connected to the Yugi timeline yes but it is what would be considered Yugi's future, he met Yugi of the past therefore he would have no memory of giving Jaden Winged Kuriboh because he hasn't done it yet

HOW? As Jaden clearly was also season 3 Jaden Yugi b/c that show though events… Though Season 4 of GX was never English Dub which FREAKIN STINK... :( Still piss off at 4Kids for finish that dub... -_- Never got to watch the end of that great anime thanks to 4Kids for skipping the last season... And since 4Kids don't Yu-Gi-Oh anymore will mostly NEVER get an English Dub of Season 4... :( But again the movie clearly show the events of story that lead up to the movie so that can't be true...

• You don't watch alot of time travel media do you. The Yugi in the film is still Yugi but it is not the Yugi that gives him winged kuriboh, as far as that Yugi's timeline he has yet to come into possession of winged kuriboh, Jaden's personal timeline is further along than this Yugi's, this is not the same Yugi that gave him the winged Kuriboh, you can't think of it as a simple linear path due to the fact that Jaden and Yusei travel back in time to before he even met Jaden in episode one, taking that into account Yugi hasn't met Jaden yet and doesn't even have winged Kuriboh. Remember in episode one Yugi sounds closer to Atem than Yugi therefore he is considerably older.

• @shadowking01:

You don't watch alot of time travel media do you. The Yugi in the film is still Yugi but it is not the Yugi that gives him winged kuriboh, as far as that Yugi's timeline he has yet to come into possession of winged kuriboh, Jaden's personal timeline is further along than this Yugi's, this is not the same Yugi that gave him the winged Kuriboh, you can't think of it as a simple linear path due to the fact that Jaden and Yusei travel back in time to before he even met Jaden in episode one, taking that into account Yugi hasn't met Jaden yet and doesn't even have winged Kuriboh. Remember in episode one Yugi sounds closer to Atem than Yugi therefore he is considerably older.

Bro in this movie Jaden CLEANLY had his Winged Kuriboh as this Jaden was clearly after episode one for Jaden… So again that make no sense...

• Jaden has winged kuriboh, but the Yugi they encounter has yet to come into possession of Winged Kuriboh and that is why he has no knowledge of that card.

You can't think of the Yugi they encounter as the same one from episode one of GX because they are not. The one they encounter is at least from before the last arc of the anime considering Atem is still in the puzzle wheras the one from GX no longer has a connection to Atem and is much older.

EDIT: Please do not double post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• @shadowking01:

You can't think of the Yugi they encounter as the same one from episode one of GX because they are not. The one they encounter is at least from before the last arc of the anime considering Atem is still in the puzzle wheras the one from GX no longer has a connection to Atem and is much older.

Which means AGAIN Jaden should know who Yugi is seen he meet him dude… Again it make NO SENSE... -_-

• The only way I can explain Jaden not saying anything about their meeting is Yusei told him not to in order to preserve the timeline because that could of caused a deviation of the timeline that may have caused them never to meet, most likely he told Jaden not to say they met before. Otherwise that is a plot hole

• @shadowking01:

The only way I can explain Jaden not saying anything about their meeting is Yusei told him not to in order to preserve the timeline because that could of caused a deviation of the timeline that may have caused them never to meet, most likely he told Jaden not to say they met before. Otherwise that is a plot hole

But he never state that in the movie dude so you can think he told him to said that…

• Yeah, well some movies expect you to make some logical assumptions, like I know even if you have meant someone before if you see them in the past you can't let on that you have met them however that is a plot hole however the film is cannon just with time travel involved typical logic you apply to other films cannot be applied here. I know it is not explicity stated by the characters but it could have happened off screen

And as far as acting like he didn't know him he does not he just doesn't state that he and Yugi have met before omission is not the same as lack of memory.

EDIT: Again, please do not double post. Use the Edit Post button. -SH

• This post is deleted!