OVA 7: Punishment game

• [

Well, OVA 7 is here.

And could you please tell me what Erza meant when she said, "Someone's breasts are not something to mock, that so much they are looking at me!?"?

Oh, and the people who own the OVAs better let Funimation license and dub them!

EDIT: Do NOT post links to illegally streamed anime episodes on these forums. -SH](Well, OVA 7 is here.

And could you please tell me what Erza meant when she said, )

• I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find the OVA on Youtube, sorry it got took down.

• Um, hello, could someone please tell me what Erza meant when she said, "Someone's breasts are not something to mock, that so much they are looking at me!?"?

• Yeah I don't know, I assumed it was mistranslated since most times she doesn't mind showing off some skin

• It was mistranslated, as all we currently have are Youtube fansubs, thanks to the OVAs' stingy license-holders. Here's a link below:

[

I put quotation marks around the link so I don't accidentally put in the link only to have it removed by the moderators. I like the user's description of:

@A:

I apologize if the translation is crude as I did it myself, however, enjoy the fanservice!

Anyway, the quote I pointed out at the start popped up after this happened according to the wiki:

@Fairy:

Out of nowhere, a monkey attaches himself to Gray, which the Ice Mage tells it to get off him, all the while a gorilla pops out from the forest to attack the team; Gray taking care of the large beast, something which that angers Erza as she takes notice of that she hasn't been challenged yet. Alligators begin to attack her, which she decisively finishes them off, but not after the rest of Team Natsu points out she slashed the bandages on her clothing, which causes Erza to throw all the creatures at their direction.

In other words, when she fought a bunch of alligators in that episode, she lured all of them towards her by cutting the bandages in her sarashi outfit, therefore exposing a lot of cleavage. Then Natsu and Grey point that out and then that's when she says, "Someone's breasts are not something to mock, that so much they are looking at me!?" So, I'm assuming that she's mad about being mocked for taking advantage of her own sex-appeal in a fight.](I put quotation marks around the link so I don't accidentally put in the link only to have it removed by the moderators. I like the user's description of:

[quote]I apologize if the translation is crude as I did it myself, however, enjoy the fanservice![/quote]
    Anyway, the quote I pointed out at the start popped up after this happened according to the wiki:

[quote] Out of nowhere, a monkey attaches himself to Gray, which the Ice Mage tells it to get off him, all the while a gorilla pops out from the forest to attack the team; Gray taking care of the large beast, something which that angers Erza as she takes notice of that she hasn't been challenged yet. Alligators begin to attack her, which she decisively finishes them off, but not after the rest of Team Natsu points out she slashed the bandages on her clothing, which causes Erza to throw all the creatures at their direction.[/quote]
    In other words, when she fought a bunch of alligators in that episode, she lured all of them towards her by cutting the bandages in her sarashi outfit, therefore exposing a [b]lot[/b] of cleavage. Then Natsu and Grey point that out and then that's when she says, )

• @iamshodan:

I put quotation marks around the link so I don't accidentally put in the link only to have it removed by the moderators.

Nice try. Don't do that again. -_-

• And why is link posting to Youtube forbidden?

• @iamshodan:

And why is link posting to Youtube forbidden?

From the official "Forum Rules", which you can read here:

No linking to, providing, uploading, posting, or discussing illegal content including fansubs, untranslated videos and manga, torrents, music, software, warez, appz, cracks, CD codes, software used for cracks or other malicious activity, translated manga scans, or rips of any kind. The same goes for private messages.

• Then Funimation shouldn't have given us the ability to do that on this website in the first place.

Anyway, back on topic: when she fought a bunch of alligators in that episode, she lured all of them towards her by cutting the bandages in her sarashi outfit, therefore exposing a lot of cleavage. Then Natsu and Grey point that out and then that's when she says, "Someone's breasts are not something to mock, that so much they are looking at me!?" So, I'm assuming that she's mad about being mocked for taking advantage of her own sex-appeal in a fight.

Also, I think more people should engage in this topic because "Someone's breasts are not something to mock, that so much they are looking at me!?" is like a modern equivalent of "All your base are belong to us" with us taking a bad translation and trying to piece together the proper translation.

• @iamshodan:

Also, I think more people should engage in this topic because "Someone's breasts are not something to mock, that so much they are looking at me!?" is like a modern equivalent of "All your base are belong to us" with us taking a bad translation and trying to piece together the proper translation.

Who cares?

• Uh… me? Come on, don't you find this conversation fun?

• @visoredavenger:

Yeah I don't know, I assumed it was mistranslated since most times she doesn't mind showing off some skin

It was mistranslated, as all we currently have are Youtube fansubs, thanks to the OVAs' stingy license-holders. I'd send a link below, but I"m not really allowed to do that. Just google "Penalty Game OVA"

I put quotation marks around the link so I don't accidentally put in the link only to have it removed by the moderators. I like the user's description of:

@A:

I apologize if the translation is crude as I did it myself, however, enjoy the fanservice!

@Fairy:

Out of nowhere, a monkey attaches himself to Gray, which the Ice Mage tells it to get off him, all the while a gorilla pops out from the forest to attack the team; Gray taking care of the large beast, something which that angers Erza as she takes notice of that she hasn't been challenged yet. Alligators begin to attack her, which she decisively finishes them off, but not after the rest of Team Natsu points out she slashed the bandages on her clothing, which causes Erza to throw all the creatures at their direction.

In other words, when she fought a bunch of alligators in that episode, she lured all of them towards her by cutting the bandages in her sarashi outfit, therefore exposing a lot of cleavage. Then Natsu and Grey point that out and then that's when she says, "Someone's breasts are not something to mock, that so much they are looking at me!?" So, I'm assuming that she's mad about being mocked for taking advantage of her own sex-appeal in a fight.