Hallo!

• I'm ClassyNewbi, just call me Newbi or whatever. I'm currently mostly interested in Hetalia and OHSHC, but I'm open to suggestions on others. Really, suggestions would be nice, since I have no idea what to watch.

I prefer either comedy or psychological stuff, depending on my current moods. If you happen to have any ideas, please let me know.

Stay classy,
    Newbi

• If you want something requiring lots of brainpower, I would suggest "Eden of the East". Else, for this current simulcast season, "…and you thought there never was a girl online?".

BTW: Motion to Spaceman to move thread to "Introductions" Sub-forum.

• @thegrandalliance:

Else, for this current simulcast season, "…and you thought there never was a girl online?".

Which is more on the comedy side than the psychological one.

• @the_krock:

Which is more on the comedy side than the psychological one.

Yes, henceforth the grammatical exclusionary usage of the word "Else", nevertheless…

• Moved to the Introductions forum.

Welcome to the forums, ClassyNewbi. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Welcome to the forums. :)

I second you checking out Eden of the East.

• Welcome to the to the forums. classy. Enjoy posting with us. Hope you can excuses the robotic tone of my welcome but anyway. As for anything that might match what you asked for. EoE is definitely one to check out. Also you might like Erased. Tanaka-kun is always listless has been rather amusing for me, you might give it a try and see it it tickles your funny bones at all. But you'll have to hit up Crunchyroll to see it as funi doesn't have that one. Anyway enjoy!