My Rightsuf's 40% off Funimation Sale haul

• It has been a year since last Funimation 40% off sale at rightstuf so I decided to buy everything that I was even trying to decide to buy it or not. It could be another year for the next one, if at all. so I ordered

Lucky Star The Complete Series + OVA Blu-ray/DVD
    World Break Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman Blu-ray/DVD
    Absolute Duo Blu-ray/DVD
    A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd Blu-ray/DVD
    The Devil is a Part Timer Blu-ray/DVD Anime Classics
    Gonna Be the Twin-Tail Blu-ray/DVD
    Maken-ki! Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD
    Dragonar Academy Blu-ray/DVD
    Tenchi Muyo: OVA Collection Blu-ray/DVD
    Wanna Be the Strongest in the World! Blu-ray/DVD
    OniAi Blu-ray S.A.V.E. Edition

• I feel dumb, I missed the part that says up to 40% off. After I made my purchase the prices didn't seem right. oh well its still better prices then we can get anywhere else. I will keep my orders.

Since its not the full 40% off its even less likely we will see it again this year.

• LOL Chrisc; I think you have a friend with Darthrutsula Indeed…

https://youtu.be/XHFy3YWpRx8

• Well I ordered a grouping too but they were mostly Sentai titles.

I'm going to hold off on I'm Gonna Be the Twin-Tail until the dub is completed. I want that version instead. Though I am seriously considering OniAi too. World Break and Absolute Duo were pretty good, so I'm still deciding on those.

Shomin Sample is also one I'd like to find. Also Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash once it finally comes out on DvD

• Man, you buy so much Anime Phoenixus. With all that $$$, you coulda been to Japan 3x by now…

Anyways, time for me to "be watching myself" No more forum/YouTube trollin' :)

https://youtu.be/Ztc3lPMpKKA

• Heheh… that I do...

• @Phoenixus:

Well I ordered a grouping too but they were mostly Sentai titles.

I am waiting for a Sentai sale, that order is growing the more titles go on pre-order.

• Sometimes there is one later in the year, but never know…

I tend to split my orders into small groups that get released near each other so I can get free shipping and less likely they will hold out to send out earlier titles.

So far, I have ordered outright:
    Maken-ki! Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD
    Date-A-Live Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD

Then I am also getting:
    Lord Marksman and Vanadis Blu-ray/DVD
    Gonna Be the Twin-Tail Blu-ray/DVD
    Lucky Star The Complete Series + OVA Blu-ray/DVD
    Blood Blockade Battlefront Blu-ray/DVD Limited Edition
    Barakamon Blu-ray/DVD
    Aquarion EVOL Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD SAVE Edition

Need to decide on:
    World Break Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman Blu-ray/DVD
    Absolute Duo Blu-ray/DVD
    Rolling Girls Blu-ray/DVD

Watched the broadcast dub of all three (and Blood Blockade Battlefront), and while I did enjoy them, since I have already seen them, I know I won't re-watch them for a very long time, so I am deciding if I should just wait for a later sale.... (the only problem with the broadcast dubs... same goes when I watch stuff on TV, even if I did not see every episode, like Eureka Seven or Wolf's Rain... waited for the complete collections...) I feel more compelled to buy stuff I haven't seen yet.

• Even if I seen the anime online I normally buy them becouse I like them but also to get to see them in better quality on blu-ray.