I'm gonna be The Twin Tail…. DUB

• Ok once heard that Sarah Weidenheft was going to be in this one I just had to check it out. I love this girl's voice both from Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash and as Aicha from Shomin Sample.

So I just had to check it out once I knew about the Dub….

Lol, After the first episode I was like... errrm what the hell did I just watch???

It was funny as hell and cliché to the to the max... but I had this weird compulsion to keep watching. It was shockingly strange, and completely screwy but the humor was hilarious, on par with "Is this a Zombie"

I have to say after watching the first two episodes... I am really enjoying this strange pile of screwy humor.

• ? What is this show about? I don't know anything about it…

• @thegrandalliance:

What is this show about? I don't know anything about it…

Twin tails and aliens looking to destroy twin tails from the universe. So the boy who loves twin tails SO VERY MUCH is able to transform thanks to the help of twoarle (i think that's how her name is spelled) and is able to transform into a twin tailed crimson haired girl.

At one point he transforms to play with himself.

! by himself i mean his hair

• Thanks, Nep-Nep. Sounds most disturbing (in a good way:)); it if I have time, perhaps…

BTW just started Chapter 3 (me slackin') on rebirth:1. Damn ye evil boss on Chapter 2 not letting me save beforehand :( Did figure out I could use eject button beforehand, did save some trouble the second time through...

• This post is deleted!

• it does sound disturbing, but it's absolutely ridiculous, and it runs with it. its a dumb, but very fun show

• Well, MIKU has twin tails; so I should like this one, right?:)

Unfortunately, it is gonna have to wait to tomorrow. Today is the Preakness Stakes…

https://youtu.be/M88GzUgH_M8

• Yea you pretty much watch twin tail because you know its dumb, and the show itself is dumb. All its got is its entertainment.

• The show is dumb but it is a funny, fun dumb show. I like how it is way over the top. Also, I love the alien designs in the show.

• @betuor:

The show is dumb but it is a funny, fun dumb show. I like how it is way over the top. Also, I love the alien designs in the show.

Lol yeah I think that kind of nails it… a dumb but really really funny show.

And you know its the DUB that really makes it. I went back and watched the SUB for comparison but my god the DUB is so much funnier. Heck the SUB was good... but the DUB is just frigging hilarious. Sarah was excellent, and of course Brynn is her usual cutie voice.

Something about the Dub just really makes this one better.

I am seriously looking forward to more of this one. I actually can't wait for the next episode.

• @Phoenixus:

Lol yeah I think that kind of nails it… a dumb but really really funny show.

And you know its the DUB that really makes it. I went back and watched the SUB for comparison but my god the DUB is so much funnier. Heck the SUB was good... but the DUB is just frigging hilarious. Sarah was excellent, and of course Brynn is her usual cutie voice.

Something about the Dub just really makes this one better.

I am seriously looking forward to more of this one. I actually can't wait for the next episode.

Totally agree. watched episode 1 and part of 2 sub but it didn't get me that interested. I decided to wait until the dub came out and it was so the right decision. Something about the jokes in sub weren't as funny but in bud they were so funny.

• @thegrandalliance:

Unfortunately, it is gonna have to wait to tomorrow. Today is the Preakness Stakes…

Hah, good thing I did. The "Triple Crown" horse lost… hahahahahahaahha /epicfail :)

Anyways...

@darthrutsula:

Yea you pretty much watch twin tail because you know its dumb, and the show itself is dumb. All its got is its entertainment.

This could describe almost everything on Funimation. Or Gamindustri…

• Lol True TGA…

But this one does it on purpose, It plays on the cheese really well. Its a great parody.

The bad guys are pervy aliens and Otaku. Its hilarious. Some of the best parts are the interplay between Soji, Twoearle, and Aika.

Its got some great bait and switch type humor too...

• Hmm, I see the whole series doesn't come out dub until 6/7… around same time as Fairy Tail. Well no matter, when I am done trollin' here I will "observe it so", in either case.

Edit: Watched the first episode of this show... must say, MIKU APPROVES <3

@Wikipedia:

Crypton had the idea to release Miku as "an android diva in the near-future world where songs are lost."

…to save a World Devoid of its Attribute Strength of Music...
    TAIL GREEN FTW!!!

• Lol!! GreenTail…

You know I still haven't seen Miku... I saw the YouTube videos and they are pretty spectacular.

Well if it ever makes it out to Virginia, I will definitely check out GreenTail!!

Heh... that's a joke in and of itself.

• I thought it was called "It's Gonna Be Twin Tail".

• @Phoenixus:

Well if it ever makes it out to Virginia, I will definitely check out GreenTail!!

Heh… that's a joke in and of itself.

Yea, we know where your brain is at… figures as much. Someone here wants to talk to you:

@rob0851:

I thought it was called "It's Gonna Be Twin Tail".

The show has different translations, depending on who is doing the translation:

@Wikipedia:

("Gonna be the Twin-Tail!" 俺、ツインテールになります。 Ore, Tsuintēru ni Narimasu.?, I Will Become a Twintail.)

From my personal Japanese Studies… the "I Will Become a Twin-Tail!" is most accurate:

俺=I/Me (one of various Kanji used for I); if I remember correctly, the male usage
    ツインテール="Twin Tail" (notice Japanese cannot say "tw" sound... so instead it is "tsuin" for "twin" and "teru" for "tail"
    に=of/a; Grammatical usage: In this case with noun, connecting subject-verb. Something that takes 4ever to figure out in Japanese.
    なります=Predicate for "to become"; future tense, declarative

In reading order it is: I Twin-Tail of to become. Or, in English, the above of course... Indeed, all subjective; variations on a theme. The use of "gonna" is probably appropriate given the more casual nature of the sentence, but yet again all subjective, in either case.

• @thegrandalliance:

Yea, we know where your brain is at… figures as much. Someone here wants to talk to you:.

Lol Sure am… which may be why I love these types of shows so much.... heh...

On a more serious note... what is the Stream release schedule for the NEXT episode of the Dub... I don't see any release schedule on it.

• @Phoenixus:

On a more serious note… what is the Stream release schedule for the NEXT episode of the Dub... I don't see any release schedule on it.

June 7th; same day as Fairy Tail… it is on page 5 last time I checked in the Schedule section. The Full Season is released therefore.

• @thegrandalliance:

June 7th; same day as Fairy Tail… it is on page 5 last time I checked in the Schedule section. The Full Season is released therefore.

Wow you werent' kidding, they're going to dump episodes 3-12 all at once.

Didn't expect that one.

• @Phoenixus:

Wow you werent' kidding, they're going to dump episodes 3-12 all at once.

Didn't expect that one.

That's what they do for pretty much every show. They put out the first two episodes to entice people into pre-ordering the blurays, then closer to the release date they release the rest of the dub for subscribers.